BY CHUCKIT!

Flying Dog Toy Colors Shipped will vary Floats in water Raised sides for easy pick-up Aerodynamically correct Glow in the dark paws Size medium Here is one squirrel who won t mind being chased down.  Just grab him by a paw and throw like a flying disc.  Remember to snap your wrist while throwing to give him a good spin.  His spinning feet create visual excitement for you and your pet, and the raised sides make him easy to pick up. Measures Approximately 10" x 10" square. see more...

• Is this meant to be a frisbee? If so how does this hold up? My larg...2 Answers
Chuckit! Flying Squirrel
  • "Our American bulldog loves frisbees but chews them to pieces in a hot second." in 2 reviews
  • "It has a durable yet light material that makes is easy to glide through the air but sturdy enough to last long days of playtime! " in 1 review
  • "This is an easy toy to play fetch with." in 1 review
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
So we intended to buy this for the pool; however, the toy never made it to the pool because it tore up almost right after it was taken out of the grocery store bag! I was conflicted at how many stars to give it because my dog demolishes toys. She loves to play but she's plays very rough, it maybe a good toy but it just wasn't suitable for mine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I could not get my dogs to chase this. It was inexpensive and looked fun but they just ignored it.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Denver, CO
My Boston Terrier ADORES this toy. This is the only toy he is protective of. The soft material is gentle on his teeth, and is durable enough to stand up to his tough jaws. We received this as a gift after stating his regular Frisbee met it's demise at the dog park. If you have a dog who loves to play catch, or is hard on tennis balls I suggest this toy!
Caila G.
Caila G.
Pet Lover Expert
Not sure if I'm just not understanding how to throw this toy or it doesn't work. It doesn't glide or anything. I just throw it and my dog catches it. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that I may just be using it incorrectly. Regardless my dog still likes to play with it I just don't understand the point.
China M.
China M.
Matthews
This is a huge hit in our house.  It has held up so far with 2 dogs.  The edges are rubber and glow in the dark.  So far it hasn't gotten too dirty either. It flies really well and they seem to like it better than frisbees. I got it off of Amazon as an add on item for about $6.
Kati V.
Kati V.
Everett
Pet Lover Expert
Our Belgian Malinois loves this toy! This thing flies & it flies far! The material is really easy to clean. They sell this for almost $20 at petsmart and we found it at TjMaxx for $4.99!! What a steal! I recommend this toy for any dog of any size!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
Great product but our dog wasn't the best at catching! Also can get taken by the wind so throw with caution in windy conditions!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
I have a pit bull and a golden retriever and they absolutely love this toy!!
flys great! perfect toy for big dogs!
Terry M.
Terry M.
Plano, TX
My dog loves this toy. This is an easy toy to play fetch with. The shape of this helps my dog easily pick while retrieving. Normal frisbees are harder for my aussie to pick up. The cloth like material has been better on my dogs mouth.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Super durable and fun for the dog. If your dog loves to play fetch he will love this!!!
Mahaylah E.
Mahaylah E.
Is this meant to be a frisbee? If so how does this hold up? My large dog always chews up frisbees but he's obsessed with them! He really enjoys the long chase