BY CHUCKIT!

Flying Dog Toy Colors Shipped will vary Floats in water Raised sides for easy pick-up Aerodynamically correct Glow in the dark paws Size medium Here is one squirrel who won t mind being chased down.  Just grab him by a paw and throw like a flying disc.  Remember to snap your wrist while throwing to give him a good spin.  His spinning feet create visual excitement for you and your pet, and the raised sides make him easy to pick up. Measures Approximately 10" x 10" square. see more...

• Is this meant to be a frisbee? If so how does this hold up? My la...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Our American bulldog loves frisbees but chews them to pieces in a hot second." in 2 reviews
  • "It has a durable yet light material that makes is easy to glide through the air but sturdy enough to last long days of playtime! " in 1 review
  • "This is an easy toy to play fetch with." in 1 review
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
So we intended to buy this for the pool; however, the toy never made it to the pool because it tore up almost right after it was taken out of the grocery store bag! I was conflicted at how many stars to give it because my dog demolishes toys. She loves to play but she's plays very rough, it maybe a good toy but it just wasn't suitable for mine.
Samantha S.
I could not get my dogs to chase this. It was inexpensive and looked fun but they just ignored it.
Kati V.
Everett
Pet Lover Expert
Our Belgian Malinois loves this toy! This thing flies & it flies far! The material is really easy to clean. They sell this for almost $20 at petsmart and we found it at TjMaxx for $4.99!! What a steal! I recommend this toy for any dog of any size!!
Alexa S.
Denver, CO
My Boston Terrier ADORES this toy. This is the only toy he is protective of. The soft material is gentle on his teeth, and is durable enough to stand up to his tough jaws. We received this as a gift after stating his regular Frisbee met it's demise at the dog park. If you have a dog who loves to play catch, or is hard on tennis balls I suggest this toy!
Caila G.
Pet Lover Expert
Not sure if I'm just not understanding how to throw this toy or it doesn't work. It doesn't glide or anything. I just throw it and my dog catches it. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that I may just be using it incorrectly. Regardless my dog still likes to play with it I just don't understand the point.
China M.
Matthews
This is a huge hit in our house.  It has held up so far with 2 dogs.  The edges are rubber and glow in the dark.  So far it hasn't gotten too dirty either. It flies really well and they seem to like it better than frisbees. I got it off of Amazon as an add on item for about $6.
Melany K.
Warner Robins, GA
It's no joke that Labrador Retrievers love water, mine is obsessed. My Husband worked hard to train our Lab for Duck Hunting, so playing fetch in the water is no hard work for our boy. I purchased this product a couple months ago and we use it on a regular basis. The colors are bright and vibrant and with the curved shape it's easy for our Lab to retrieve it out of the water. It can sail a long way, which our dog loves! It has a durable yet light material that makes is easy to glide through the air but sturdy enough to last long days of playtime!
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
We bought this for my lab mix. She doesn't like to fetch balls or sticks, but really loves frisbees. The edges are made from a soft material that glow in the dark and when tossed the frisbee floats in the air. She LOVES this and it makes it easy for her to catch in the air. It's not meant to be a chew toy- rather a "fetching" item.
Emily J.
My German Shepherd loves this toy!! He is normally only interested in chasing balls but this one he loves. He will carry it all around and drop it at your feet till you throw it. It has lasted us well too
Shelby H.
Akron, OH
We have a 1 year old pit bull. She absolutely loves this Frisbee! However, this isn't the toughest. Harper has managed to chew the plastic edging off! This is our 2nd one!
Mahaylah E.
Is this meant to be a frisbee? If so how does this hold up? My large dog always chews up frisbees but he's obsessed with them! He really enjoys the long chase