BY CHUCKIT! #1 in Dog Toys

Chuckit sport 26l ball launcher- colors may vary see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Our dog loves running to fetch the ball, and the best part is that it makes it so easy to launch the ball far without killing your arm." in 11 reviews
  • "First the positives: I didn't have to bend over which was great because my dog cannot put the tennis ball down which takes a toll on my back." in 11 reviews
  • "sturdy wand that gets good spring and holds up to my lab parading it around the dog park in her mouth when she is ready to go home." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog loves this he's had a few, it's easy to get ust to and it is good to get your dog to learn how to play fetch, and it can fit any regular tennis balls in :) " in 7 reviews
  • "I loooove the idea because my arm gets so sore playing fetch but I HATE that the small dog one comes with such a short stick, just because my dog is short doesn't mean I am!" in 7 reviews
Ashley K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The Chuckit is AMAZING! My terrier can run for days and days and sometimes I just cannot seem to throw the ball far enough for her. The Chuckit Mega Ball Launcher solved that problem for me!! I can literally launch the ball across the field if I want to so that she gets a good exercise. What I truly love is that its not just for far distances you are able to softly "chuckit" to just play fetch in the yard or a smaller area. Which is really nice for my Lab who likes to play fetch but if it goes to far and looks like too much work he just finds something else to do. It also allows you to play fetch with your dog without you having to touch a ball that is covered in slobber and dirt. There are different balls that you can buy to use with it such as glow in the dark balls or a ball that is meant to bounce. I own a few of the different balls and they all perform well and as advertised. My dogs go crazy when they see me grab the Chuckit because they know its play time and they are about to have some fun!
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My active Aussie loves her Chuck It! We just bought a new one last night. It was human error that the last one broke. In fact, all the broken Chuck Its have been my fault. It was outside in the cold and I dropped it on the cement and it shattered. My only complaint is that it's not a sturdier material. However. I could resolve that by not leaving it outside. Other than the fragile plastic, this toy works great! We have a huge backyard and I can almost get the ball from one end to the other. This is really important for keeping my dog entertained. She has a lot of energy and her favorite thing to do id to try and "beat" the ball to the other side of the yard. We will keep using Chuck It for as long as they make them!
Jenny A.
Madison
My dog could play fetch all day, every day, if I let her and so the Chuckit is essential for us! I have purchased a few of the different chuckit launchers (I.e the more expensive ones) and actually like this one the best. I’ve had some issues with the pro launcher not releasing the ball correctly, but I’ve never had that problem with this one. Of course the best thing about these is that they throw balls further than I could, prevent me from hurting my shoulder like I do when I throw by hand, and best of all, it picks up the ball so I don’t have to keep bending down. My dog stars jumping every time she sees me grab it, we all love it! Chuckit! Chuck It Toys Chuckit Mega Ball Launcher
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love our chuck it! We have an 18 month old yellow lab who had retrieving in his blood. He can seriously go all day. I for one, have short arms and I cant throw a ball to save my life. This chuck it is a life saver! I can throw the ball farther than my pup can run, I never have to touch the ball after his drool mouth has been all over it, and it is so simple and takes little to no effort to throw the ball a good length away! Highly recommend for anyone who's pups love to chase, and retrieve tennis balls!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Honestly this toy is pretty lazy if you ask me. We don't need anything else in this country taking away the little movements of exercise we need to do to stay healthy. We don't need anymore convenience when it's hurting us from a health standpoint. That's just my opinion. This would be good for someone with a disability but otherwise just do yourself a favor and pass on this. Its pretty ridiculous and I'm just being honest. They've proven that us not preparing and even chopping our own food has hurt us from a health stand point and as a human race. Do you need to take away the little bit of exercise you get from playing ball with your dog? No.
From a product stand point it's sturdy and well made. Easy to use. Convenient and a more clean way to play ball. Comes in a variety of pretty colors and is fun to use with little effort. I have tried my buddy's as I thought it was so silly but no i would never buy one no matter how great it is.
I didn't notice anything wrong with the actual quality of the product except maybe the price is a bit high for what it is so i won't take away any stars for my opinion on its pointlessness but I had to give it at the very least.
Kelly F.
W Lafayette, IN
This. Thing. Is. Awesome!!!! I have a very active 3 year old Rottweiler and this is by far mine & his favorite toy. It makes playing fetch so much easier. I can fling the ball all the way across the yard, which makes him happier. Also he loves the chuck-it balls better than the average tennis ball. He doesn't tear them up like he does a regular one, which makes me happy. Everyone needs one of these! And they make them in different sizes, which makes all dogs happy.
Stacy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bad boy right here is the shiznit!  My Schnauzer mix is completely, absolutely and totally OBSESSED with the Chuckit.  Seriously obsessed, he watches where we keep it and will go sit in front of it, staring and shaking, until we get it out again.  We have to move it so he forgets where it's at!
So, obviously he loves it.  But the benefit for me, is that since I throw like a girl, this gives me the ability to throw the ball much further than I can will my plain old girl arms.  He's a high energy guy and loves to chase balls so the Chuckit has been a lifesaver.  Fun, safe way to get him all tuckered out for the night.  This makes him so happy, and that makes me happy.
The Boston Terrier could really care less, but he's kind of a fun hater.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome toy.  You can play with your pup without touching all the slobber goodness that comes along with playtime!  Just about any pet store or kmart/target has them.  Pros....no touching.  Cons.....other pups will want to play so they could get sick if they share toys.  Make sure the pups you are playing with are healthy and you should be good
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my saving grace when it came to constantly having to throw my two dogs tennis ball. No matter how many times I throw the ball they just keep wanting more. I was so excited when I found this at Petsmart. What's better than not having a sore arm after you play with your dogs AND not having to touch the gross slober they left on the ball. Both of my dogs absolutely love this toy. BUT NOW my french bulldog loves the chuckit, the actual plastic chuckit. He could give two craps what it does. We'll be at the dog park and someone will have one and he will run full blast towards them and literally take it out of there hands when they're not paying attention and run around with it (TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!). Guess its multifunctional for my household lol!
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We Love Chuck it!!! Makes playing fetch so much more fun because we don't have to touch the slobbery ball every time we throw. I do like the longer one better than the shorter one.. but I assume that would vary depending on how large of a yard you have... the shorter one doesn't have as much distance. Our Dog gets excited when he sees this toy come out :)
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
Where do you buy refill tennis balls for it?
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Can you get these at petsmart?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Rachel S.
Is it worth the investment? We use a lacrosse stick, would this be better?
diana r.
littlehampton
Your ball launcher colour???