BY CHUCKIT! #1 in Dog Toys

Chuckit sport 26l ball launcher- colors may vary see more...

• How far can you throw the ball with this?3 Answers
  • Have you guys tried the ones that throw the donut looking toys inst...7 Answers
  • Como funciona? How does work this?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Our dog loves running to fetch the ball, and the best part is that it makes it so easy to launch the ball far without killing your arm." in 11 reviews
  • "First the positives: I didn't have to bend over which was great because my dog cannot put the tennis ball down which takes a toll on my back." in 11 reviews
  • "sturdy wand that gets good spring and holds up to my lab parading it around the dog park in her mouth when she is ready to go home." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog loves this he's had a few, it's easy to get ust to and it is good to get your dog to learn how to play fetch, and it can fit any regular tennis balls in :) " in 7 reviews
  • "I loooove the idea because my arm gets so sore playing fetch but I HATE that the small dog one comes with such a short stick, just because my dog is short doesn't mean I am!" in 7 reviews
Jess C.
Jess C.
Oak Lawn, IL
The only toy I bring with me to the park anymore. I have a toy poodle and he is 7 months old, a wild child, if you will. He loves to run and chase anything and everything that moves. This is a great way to interact with your dog and bond with them while maintaining their desire to play and to please. Best part? I can keep it in my car under my passenger seat with my snow brush and its tucked away but easy to access when we're at the park or the field! (Also a great way to tucker out your little ones if they want to play with the dog too!)
Tamera P.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
There's definitely a take me to using this product but if you can learn how to use it right it really does launch the ball way farther than you could ever throw it. My in-laws got us one for my dog and while he loves that he has bad legs so we can't really run that far and he's also a pit bull and will chew up the tennis balls. If you have a dog that doesn't have any problems running but also tears up tennis balls very easily you might want to try using the chuck it balls since there is similar size to tennis balls.
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the best dog toys invention out there!! It's kind of difficult to get it going, but once you get the hang of it... it's soooooo much fun. My pups absolutely love it.. they freak out whenever they see me touch it. Hahah unfortunately it's not to sturdy, my one destructive pup got to it.... but not to bad. It's super helpful for my weak arms haha My pups love when it goes far. They dance in the distance with the ball in their mouths. Haha it's such a great toy for Dogs. Love it!!
JoJean D.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
I absolutely love our Chuckit "stick"! We have 2 very energetic dogs and they love to retrieve tennis balls. Well, that's only fun for me if I don't have to touch a slimy wet dog ball. This ball launcher is the perfect solution. Not only do I not have to touch the ball with my hands, but I can throw this ball 200 feet down my yard. My dogs get plenty of exercise now, and when they see me grab that stick they get so excited because they know whats coming!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Pet Lover Expert
We bought this for our German Shepherd puppy, and it is by far the best thing we ever bought for her. She LOVES the glow in the dark balls best, and goes crazy when she sees we have the launcher. The launcher makes it very easy for me to throw the ball all the way across the field, and gives her a long distance to run after it. The glow lasts a long time and it's very bright; we recharge it with a flashlight once it gets dark.
Excellent product line!!
Stevy H.
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
This is an amazing toy! I love my sweet dog & love playing with her, but she wears me out. This makes throwing the ball so much easier and scooping them up so convenient. I purchased this at Petco and ever since my back has thanked me. No more bending over to scoop up balls. I use this to throw the ball (much further than I can throw by hand) and exercise my dog daily. I would recommend this to anyone with an active dog who likes to play fetch.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Berkley, MI
We love this product. Our labrador retriver loves chasing after tennise balls, its her all time favorite thing to do. This not only saves your gands from getting slobber all over them but in my case it saves my shoulder. It doesn't take much of a flick to be able to fling a tennise ball from the chuckit toy. My two sons age 4 and 5 even enjoy loading the tennise balls into tjis and flicking it so that the dog can chase after it.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
These things are amazing for big dogs. I mean, you can use them for little dogs, but they don't really need to run as far as big dogs. The Chuck it allows you to throw it really far without hurting your arm. It's throws it pretty easily and bigger dogs can run further to expend more energy. Works with any regular sized tennis ball. You don't have to buy the specific chuck it ball if you lose the one it comes with.
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
This is the most simple yet genius invention. I have a 60 pound German Shepherd mix, and she looooves to run. When we are at the dog park all she wants to do is chase the ball. I am not very strong and when I throw it myself it does not go very far, but this really does make the ball go far with a simple swing of your arm. Also love how long it is because I don't always have to bend over to pick the ball up.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! My dog goes absolutely nuts as soon as he sees it. Great price, not to high and not too low. Went above and beyond my expectations. Pros would be being able to throw a ball a lot farther than with my hand and not having to bend over to pick it up. The con is having to find the tennis ball. But I would most definitely recommend this product to dog owners around the world!!
Christy C.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
Where do you buy refill tennis balls for it?
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Can you get these at petsmart?
Kate C.
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Is it worth the investment? We use a lacrosse stick, would this be better?
diana r.
diana r.
littlehampton
Your ball launcher colour???