BY CHUCKIT!

Go fetch! Fido will get hours of exercise playing catch with this brightly colored, amphibious boomerang made especially for dogs! Dog toys from chuckit are unsinkable in water and designed for top visibility and performance. Toys are constructed to go easy on dogs' teeth and mouth. Made of durable nylon. Non-toxic. Colors vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon W.
Humble, TX
My boxer is obsessed with this thing. I like that it goes really far & gets out a lot of his energy.
Emily B.
Quincy, IL
Amazing! By far the farthest flying of all of the Chuckit! products! We have a Border Collie and he is the happiest when we throw the boomerang!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this from Marshall's the other day and my dogs actually really enjoyed it. It is perfect for playing with them inside. You can also enjoy them outside as well. It is pretty durable!
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Bought this last summer to use in the pool. My dog gets excited as soon as she sees it. I've also found it is the perfect size and very lightweight if I want to take it along with us for a walk along the river. I would recommend this to anyone that has a dog like mine constantly wanting to fetch something and swim!