BY CHUCKIT! #21 in Dog Toys

Chuckit! Fetch Ball These high-bounce balls come in fun, bright colors. Made of natural rubber, they are easy to clean. They come in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large. They come in blue and orange. see more...

• How durable are these? I have a lab/ GSD mix and she is rough with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
State College, PA
I cannot recommend ChuckIts enough. These are the PERFECT fetch ball -- even better than the traditional tennis ball. They're made of tough rubber and last nearly forever. There's no fuzz to be picked off of them, and if they get dirty, a quick soak and a scrub returns them to like-new! My dogs love these balls -- they're hollow and can be squished a bit, so my strong chewer enjoys chomping on them, and they always return to their original shape. No cracked tennis balls! They're a little bit pricey, but for how long they last, it's well worth it.
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
We have two very energetic dogs and one who doesn't care about toys. The two love to play fetch and chase these balls as they will bounce high and far!! We have 3 sizes of launchers so we can get it extra far! Our lazy guy actually enjoys chewing these on his bed while the girls play, so win win! Price is very reasonable as we have had these for over 2 years and no damage, only lost a few over the fencing!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
These balls are indestructible! I have several of them at my moms house for her 5 Jack Russell dogs and they are in love with them! They bite into them all the time and the rubber never comes off. They're so durable that my dad has run them off with the mower... They're still perfectly fine! It's such a good toy that I got my little Yorkie one and he can even carry it around! LOVE Chuckit products!!!
jennifer y.
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
My dog loves this ball, I buy the large size because she is a large breed and fill it with peanut butter flavored Cheerios, she nudges it with her nose and it drops them out when she moves it. This ball has been in her mouth since the day I bought it and has withstood some serious chewing. There is no other toy that compares to the fun my dog has with this one.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
My dogs love these balls. They make a loud squeak that really gets them excited to play fetch. This ball has a lot of bounce. The only thing I don't like about this ball is that the squeaker is easy to chew out so I can't leave this ball out. But like I said the dogs love it so I give it 5 stars!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
My dog does not like these balls at all. I feel that they may be too tough for him to chew on (he is a German Shepherd), and he really enjoys chewing up tennis balls. I noticed he doesn't like the texture either, he doesn't like to chase or pick them up, so I guess it just depends on the dog.
Annamaria R.
Annamaria R.
Lancaster, PA
I got this for my puppy the first week i brought her home (she's now 4) and she still has it today. We don't use it with the "chuck it" stick, but she still loves fetching and gnawing on the ball constantly. It's definitely held up well over the past 4 years, so I'd highly recommend it!
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Have been buying these balls for years my oldest almost 6 and they have lasted that long with us! Newest pup loves them just as much, they last forever so definitely worth the money. Great quality, they both like to chew them and have never been able to tear them up!
Bells M.
Bells M.
My dog loves these plus they are the only toy she hasn't figured out how to destroyed. They are extra bouncy and she can chase it around for hours it usually tires her out. She is a German shepherd and is still a baby so she tends to have lots of energy
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
My and my pure bred Siberian husky puppy just LOVE this toy! The chuck it products are some of the bests out there ! They last forever and my dog loves how boncy they are! They also don't get all wet and gross like other tennis balls.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
How durable are these? I have a lab/ GSD mix and she is rough with balls!