BY CHUCK-IT

Need on the go hydration for the active dog? Frequent water breaks are necessary for a dog`s vitality so always keep a Hydro Bowl handy when traveling to ensure a healthy and hydrated dog. The versatile Hydro Bowl from Canine Hardware is waterproof durable and snaps closed into a compact triangle for easy storage. Snap it around a leash backpack bicycle or a variety of other places for easy transport. Take it along to the park to your daily dog walk hiking or anywhere else. FEATURES: Holds approximately five cups of water Folds up and snaps into a compact size Waterproof liner Durable and easy to clean Snaps closed into small triangle for easy storage Latches on to many convienient areas for transport Assorted colors please call our customer service department if you would like a specific color selection. see more...

• Does your dog actually use this? I have a similar one but it's a ...1 Answers
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These are so convenient and easy to pack on the go. I always keep these in my dogs to go bag.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a fantastic travel bowl. It is very sturdy, yet very flexible and easy to take with you. It holds a lot of water, easily 16 oz without being too much. Once my dog picked it up from the floor of the car with her teeth and placed it on the seat - and it didn't spill! Now it stays on the seat with her when we travel - it never spills. The only downside is the creases that help make it stable also make it a little difficult to clean. I usually have to turn it inside out to make sure I get all the nooks and crannies clean.
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this travel bowl! It works perfectly and last for a long time! My dog loves it.
Arika B.
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
I love this product. It is an easy way to take a water dish on the run. Anytime we go on walks or to the park, we take this with us. That way we don't waste water pouring it while the dogs try to drink it. I highly recommend this doggie dish:)
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
Great ravel bowl that we use whenever we are traveling with our dogs on the road. We even bring it to certain dog parks where we know the "drinking tubs" are usually pretty gross.
Jennifer p.
Jennifer p.
We like them! works great for going on walks, hikes or even long car rides.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This is perfect for traveling and going to the park when your dog is picky about where the water comes from! I leave this in my car so it comes in handy when my dog is thirsty.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This thing is so awesome!! I take my dogs on hikes, car rides, and trips and this bowl has been so convenient! It folds up nicely and can be snapped around a collar/leash/ harness. My dogs (who are picky) had no issue drinking out of it. Definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pet Lover Expert
This is awesome for on the go, especially in the summer. We can be driving and pull over and put some bottle water into the bowl and our dog and cats can drink on the go. It is small and compact so you don't feel like you are dragging a heavy bowl around with you.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
Does your dog actually use this? I have a similar one but it's a rubber material and my dog won't drink out of it!