Chuck E. Cheese's® Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Pack uploaded by Chenille E.Chuck E. Cheese's® Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Pack uploaded by Chenille E.Chuck E. Cheese's® Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Pack uploaded by Chenille E.

BY CHUCK E. CHEESE'S

• Does anyone else notice the weird overall experience (i.e...1 Answers
Raeleen W.
Chula Vista, CA
Okay, so maybe I'm just not supposed to be eating this string cheese. I decided to have a piece as a snack because it sounded good, wrong. Maybe I'm just not used to this brand, but it seemed tough, like stiff. The texture was that of regular string cheese but the overall experience was not as good. My daughter (almost 2) doesn't seem to like them as much as other brands either.
Christina P.
Middletown , CT
Love the item, it's so hard for me to put down. I do believe the string cheese is overpriced, but it's great for those of all ages, kids love them, teenagers, young adults, and I know my aunt loves them as well.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Emmy kids love this string cheese and I don't know why. I'm guessing because it has chuckie on it so good way to get them to eat cheese
nature 4.
agadir
Review for: 100% Natural String 10 oz lb lb more...
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Raeleen W.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone else notice the weird overall experience (i.e. taste, feel, etc.)?