BY CHUCK 2

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This slip on are the best and most comfortable converse I have ever put on in my entire 37 years of living. Doesn't hurt my feet, does not rub against my bunions and it does not open up on the sides because of my flat feet. It is perfect for everyone and casual wear for everyday use. I will recommend. Plus I don't have to worry about trying shoe laces .
Christina D.
Ravenwood, MO
My fav shoes of all time! Have purchased many colors and recently purchased 7 teal and 7 red for my upcoming rockabilly wedding 😎👟 @Converse @ShoeCarnival #converse
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I really love my converse. They are confy and they go with anything you wear. Not to expesive just right. Plus they are super trendy right now.
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love these shoes! They are so durable & quality and price point for it is on point I really dont reccomend other brands!
Alexandra P.
Montreal
The white converse are a must have, you can wear them everyday. Sure they’re white so they get dirty easily but it’s quite easy to clean them as well. They’re cheap shoes that last long.
Amira M.
I don't wear anyhting but this this exact color is my favorite although sometimes it's so hard to find , I already have 3 pairs