BY CHUCK

• Many of my friends have asked me to watch it.. is it good...5 Answers
  • If you were producing the Chuck movie, would you cast the...6 Answers
Chuck
  • "Zachary Levi, Adam Baldwin and Joshua Gomez are the life of the show and yet the entire supporting cast are just right too. " in 6 reviews
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
I love this show! It’s silly and sweet, and there is a great storyline to it. It is one of my favorite shows. The actors are all wonderful and it was one of those shows where I kept wanting to watch the next episode! I was hooked! I also LOVE Zachary Levi! I love this show and I would definitely recommend it.
Melody L.
I stopped watching scripted shows after The OC ended. I was stuck in the reality TV, but I discovered this show and it made me fall back in love with scripted TV. This story is full of love, action & humor. Plus it's really really nerdy which I appreciate.
Ocmary P.
Ame esta serie, quizas para muchas personas el genero no sera bueno, pero tiene de todo un poco, romance, accion, comedia tiene sus muchos momentos nerds porque pues despues de todo Chuck tiene (Alerta de Spoilerr) la interset en su cerebro la ultima temporada me gusto mas porque lo ponen un poco mas activo y menos nerd.
Megan M.
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW!!! It's the perfect combination of action, romance, and comedy. Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski have the perfect chemistry. I wish they made more seasons because this show is absolutely amazing. I'm currently on season 3, streaming it on Amazon, and I already want more. Every season gets better and better. It's a truly an "oldie but goldie" show.
BROOKE A.
McKinney , TX

Absolutely phenomenal show! Fast-paced plotting and witty dialogue make it quick to get into, as the depth of character and complexity of storylines makes it a fantastic show to grow with. The mature content here is never overt and if you talk about it with your children (or think about it on your own) things should be fine. Violence: Not much to worry about for the tween/teen crowd here. Light blood, gunshots, kicks and punches- nothing much seen. Sex/Nudity: Many sexual jokes (some would go over the head of a younger crowd, some wouldn't.) Casual sex is portrayed lightly. Scenes of kissing and making out are featured, as well as very heavily implied sex in one episode. Women are seen in their underclothes. Fantasizing about women being seductive/not wearing much clothing is occasional. Teens should be able to handle this content easily. Language: Brief spattering of mild swearing throughout. Not an issue for tweens and up. Drinking/drugs/smoking: Some jokes revolve around these things. Legal drinking is seen briefly in a few episodes. Tweens and up should be okay. Overall, a very well-done show. Extremely entertaining and not too heavy on the content.
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
Chuck is such a great show. You have to understand the campy, quirky humor, and some people don't get that and write the show off as dumb. It's actually a really well-written, funny and clever though at some times heartbreaking show with a nice mix of nerd humor and spy thriller action. I just love all of the characters. And there's some great twists and cliffhangers. The two leads are great together. And the supporting characters are all so memorable and amazing too. I will honestly never be over Chuck ending. It tore my heart out. (Rivers and Roads anybody?) But it's a great ride that is well worth it. So I definitely recommend binging all 5 seasons on Netflix. Maybe if more people watch we will get a Chuck movie :)
Oh and bonus: it's got great music.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I own all the seasons of Chuck because I enjoy watching it so much. It is a great spy show with lots of comedy in it. I enjoy watching Chuck, Sarah, and John work together. And of course Morgan is always a funny guy to watch.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Took me a few episodes to really get into this show but I ended up becoming obsessed with it. Zachary Levi did such an awesome job playing Chuck and I wish the show had stayed on longer. There was such a perfect balance of comedy and drama/action and the writing was amazing. Every storyline had an interesting twist to it and there were some really fun guest stars along the way. The supporting characters were also just as equally important and funny as the main characters and you wouldn't get bored or tired of the B-plots. Definitely watch this show on Netflix or DVD at some point in the near future. (It's also family-friendly.)
Nicole A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. Chuck is a guy you would never expect to be a spy but he was pretty much brought into it by no fault of his own. He's an awkward kind of guy but he's smart and goofy but at the same time, turns out he can be a good spy when he needs to be. I love the character relationship between he and Sarah and Casey is the icing on top. They make a great team and then you have Chuck's best friend Morgan. I really loved this show and I miss it on TV.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
This show is hilarious! Fans fought to keep this show airing as well which really shows the community support behind it. Chuck's character really resembled the "good guy" and I think a lot of people rooted for him because of that. I often times found myself rooting for him in the weird situations he would find himself in, and my gosh there sure were a lot of them. Definitely a good show among all of the other stuff on television these days.
Dan S.
Newton, NJ
If you were producing the Chuck movie, would you cast the original actors, or would you choose someone else? Why?
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
Many of my friends have asked me to watch it.. is it good enuf for the time spend?