MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowClinique
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes

Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes

Shop Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this easy to use for beginners?
Does it last all night??
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes: In or out? Should I give it away or not? First, I don’t use it often; Second, I don’t exactly know how to use it (if anyone can teach me, i’ll be so happy); Third, I find all Clinique’s chubby stick packaging not too good; the tint inside comes off easily (even my chubby stick lippie). So what do you think? #TheBigClean
Start your review of Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes!
Product Highlights
...Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery.in reviews
Super easy way to apply eye shadow and always leaves my eyes with such a pop of color!in reviews
I keep coming back to them!in reviews
Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!in reviews
I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !in reviews
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes uploaded by Cheryl D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bountiful Beige
Well I couldn’t just get one!! I wanted these to take on vacation for a quick easy to pack eye look. I have been practicing with these and I love them, they are easily blendable, minimal creasing after several hours but just a swipe with a brush or finger and it’s fixed. Occasionally I take a loose pigment and place on my lid, the eyeshadow stick works great to hold the pigment in place. Loving these!!! Just ordered more colors!
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes uploaded by Susan S.
Review for: Grandest Gold
I love eye make-up. I'm no pro at applying it but I do enjoy trying new colors, products, and playing with my style. The Clinique Chubby Stick is one of my favorite eye make-up products. I use it for highlighting and giving a little bit of shimmer. It apply very smooth and is easy to blend. I only wish they had more color options or changed up the ones they have currently because it really is a great product to put in the mix to add some color or shimmer.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bountiful Beige
This shadow tint is great for people like me who are obsessed with nude shades of makeup. Its a perfect nude that adds slight color and shimmer to your lids. It makes your eyes pop and gives you that perfect no makeup look. Is creamy and blends nicely on top of eye primer. I like to put some setting powder on top to help lock it in and it works great. Its super easy to use and you can just throw it in your bag and go if you want to take it with you.
Maria Y.
Review for: Lavish Lilac
I love this eyeshadow as it is so convenient. They are very creamy and long wearing. I use a Bobbi brown or my all time favorite urban decay eye primer and they stay until you're ready to take them off. The colors are so wearable. Love Clnique products. Have been using them for almost 20 years!!!!
anna H.
Newton, MA
Review for: Biggest Blossom
Glides on so ease. You can do your make up in seconds only wish it would last all day
Cindy V.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Portly Plum
Love this! Simple to use and not too dramatic! Its also a good size and stays on for enough time in the day
Melissa V.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Pink & Plenty
I do not ike the chubby sticks shadows. They are not easy to apply because you have to push down somewhat on it, and your eyes needs something that will roll on smoothr.
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes uploaded by Katie T.
Review for: Pink & Plenty
I really like these shadow sticks! They’re easy to throw on when I don’t have time to do a full eye look but I still want a little color and to look a little more put together! Sometimes I use them as a base and blend other shadows on top too. I have 3 different shades — pink&plenty, lavish lilac, and ample amber. I would recommend these!
Ashley M.
Science Hill, KY
Great color, goes on super smooth, stays all day and it looks good all day! Would definitely recommend!
Patricia M.
Hermitage, PA
Review for: Grandest Gold
I picked these up at Tjmaxs not expecting much but I can't go a day without them for the best coverage and color I recommend an eye lid primer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...