BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Shop Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is the colors bright or like are they fuller them they look in the packaging?
I love the idea of these and that they are in a pencil format. Does the colour last? Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm 0.13oz/3.6g - 03 Roly Poly Rosy
Start your review of Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm!
Product Highlights
...my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. in reviews
...line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! in reviews
...and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture.in reviews
Cassie S.
W Springfield, MA
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Cassie S.
Review for: Bountiful Blush
OBSESSED! So moisturizing with the perfect pop of color. I have never felt dried out while using this and it’s my go to color with a little extra gloss on top for drama😍
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Joslyn H.
Love this product. I just reviewed this though so I’m confused as why influenster continuously asks me to review a product I had just reviewed! Very gentle and moisturizing! Goes on super smooth and feels and looks GREAT. Lasts longer too love it!!!
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by ankita G.
Review for: Super Strawberry
I really liked the natural shade and tint it provides. It keeps lips moisturized for a long time and i would definitely buy it again. Recommended
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Lauren G.
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Lauren G.
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey
I love this lipstick! It’s super hydrating and leaves my lips feeling soft but it also applies super nicely. The color is beautiful and gives me a very pretty and natural look. It’s more on the sheer side but can be built up a little for more color. The color pictured is While Lotta Honey. I 100% recommend trying this product! Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Alice T.
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Alice T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon
This lip balm has no color on your lips I think it’s a good moisturizing lip balm but I wish there could be more color showing.
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Zoe R.
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Zoe R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These are the best for when you want a subtle pop of color without sacrificing hydration! I have the whole set and use them daily
cait H.
Renton, WA
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by cait H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Mighty Mimosa
My all time favorite lip balm! My lips are pretty colorless so this product was the perfect tinted lip balm. Definitely hydrating and not sticky. I take this everywhere I go and as you can see, I’ve gotten a lot of use out of it.
Kate J.
Marcellus, NY
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by Kate J.
Review for: Bountiful Blush
LOVE this lippie. The right texture and a nice big size makes it super easy to apply, even on the go! I love a color they no longer make - chunkiest chili - the bountiful blush is the closest, it’s a warm, medium brick red. Not too glossy or matte and stays put for a few hours then fades into a nice stain. Highly recommend!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm uploaded by jen H.
Review for: Mighty Mimosa
I love Clinique Chubby Sticks! I collect them like it is my job! Today I am wearing Mighty Mimosa. It is a beautiful mauve crossed with a hot pink. I like the Chubby Stick because you have the best of a lip liner and lipstick in one. I do wear my Anastasia Lip Primer to keep it from migrating and to add staying power!
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
Its feels like a lip balm very moisturizeing and gives you a nice tint. Perfect for every day and running errands

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Swati S.
Marin H.
Ascot, Berkshire
il y a un an
Brianna L. il y a un an
The lip colours are extremely light and don’t last. However I can’t speak to the cheek sticks
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a 2 ans
ankita G. il y a 5 mois
I would say average glossy