BY CHUBBY

Chubby® Rock N' Rolla Cola.

Made with real cane sugar.

Naturally flavored. see more...

• Lol I used to drink these when I was a little girl, I won...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product and what does it taste like 1 Answers
  • I have never actually seen this before, wonder where it's...4 Answers
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I haven't seen one of these in a long time. I may be looking in the wrong place but I haven't. I tried one years ago and loved it. The packaging is cute cause its small and just enough to quench your thirst. I wish I could find these again cause I would definitely buy them.
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
Love Chubby! Although Cream Soda and Banana were the best flavours.

Chubby was great because it was just enough to drink with a meal or satisfying the craving for soda but not too much where you felt like you couldn't finish it or like you were drinking a gallon of soda.

This brought me back to my childhood days.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I LOVE chubby soda! They have many different flavors omg this takes me back to my childhood, back when everything cost under a dollar, these come in a small bottle size, great for kids and taste great!
Jade O.
I love chubby soda! I haven't been able to get my hands on one in years. I would always beg my mom to buy me some when we went grocery shopping. If I could find where they sell them now I'd definitely buy!
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I loved how they market the product like it is soda and if you drink too much it will make you chubby that waistline will increase but other than that nice soda different flavors really sweet
Tyler M.
Lyman, SC
I use to love these things. I have not seen any in a long time but did use to love going to the store and getting these. Great product for amazing a great price. Would absolutely recommend to anyone anytime.
Autumn B.
Perfect size! These little drinks were one of my favorite things to get as a treat when I was younger. The cola flavor is really nice and refreshing.
Marina S.
Ebensburg, PA
I remember this stuff from when I was really little! Used to drink so much of it.. Very sugary and very good (in small quantities)
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a good size, but I do not like any soda besides Coca Cola. I have only tried this soda once and did not like it
Hansel S.
Me encanta para la merienda de mi niño. Muy buen sabor y refrescante. El sabor a uva es su favorito. Lo recomiendo.
Danielle R.
Baltimore
I have never actually seen this before, wonder where it's sold
Ivanis S.
Lol I used to drink these when I was a little girl, I wonder if they're still selling them! Anybody know ?
Brooke B.
Where can I buy this product and what does it taste like