Chuao Chocolatier Potato Chip with Milk Chocolate 2.8 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY CHUAO CHOCOLATIER

Chuao chocolatier potato chip with milk chocolate 2.8 oz see more...

Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's pretty good! I'm thankful for an office space that stocks up on great snacks and will occasionally provide special treats. This is not super sweet with a perfect crunch from the potato chips. I would recommend, but after doing some research online, it seems a little pricey. Good splurge though!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If the packaging didn’t say that it were made with potato chips, I would never have guessed. I am not sure that I quite tasted any anything crunchy or chip-like in the chocolate. It tasted a little bit salty, but it reminded me of a salted chocolate instead. Don’t get me wrong, the chocolate was amazing, but I just didn’t taste the potato chips or feel a potato chip like texture in the chocolate!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this bar at my local Publix Supermarket. I paid $4.99 for it and it is a 2.8 oz bar. The bar is milk chocolate but it has a slight bitterness of a good dark chocolate. This particular variety has potato chips that are ground up into small pieces and scattered through out bar. Every bite has chocolate and chips, the crunch of the chips mixed with the snap of the chocolate is highly satisfying on top of the amazing flavor of the sweet and salty. While it's pricey for what you get it is a nice treat to share with a good friend and a warm cup of tea.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super tasty but I'm giving it only 3 stars cause I couldn't taste any of the chip aka saltiness! The concept is amazing but the taste was lacking and didn't meet the concept!
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite chocolate bar. I love how the sweetness from the chocolate mixes well with the saltiness of the chips. The chips also give this chocolate an interesting crunch. I thought this would taste like a Crunch bar, the the taste is way different and the crunch it more like a chip than crispy rice. Well worth the price.
Laura W.
Louisville, KY
I'm in love!! This is the weirdest thing yet one of the best candy bars I've ever eaten. The chips are super-crispy which seemed impossible but I guess it's almost like a crunch bar. But way better. You can taste the fat from the potato chips and it balances so well with the chocolate. I'm obsessed.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not even going to lie, this chocolate is the bees knees. It's my favorite chocolate bar because they have the perfect amount of crunch, salty and sweet. It seriously melts in your mouth. They are a little pricey, but worth it for the splurge. Would def recommend to a friend!
Baires S.
Key West
Decided to buy it at Starbucks after seeing it on display for months. The chocolate is very smooth, very heavenly every time I took a bite. There was a hint of sea salt that gave it more flavor, but I did not taste any potato chip flavor whatsoever. Still very delicious, but I would not buy again for the price that it's at.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
I am a sucker for sweet and salty. The Chuao Potato Chip bar satisfies all of my cravings. The chocolate is rich and non-waxy. The potato chips add really fun crunchy texture. It's a fun bar to share with a friend or hoard for yourself!
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
This flavor is one of my favorites. If you like the chocolate and pretzel combo, you'll like this combo, too. I highly recommend trying this flavor if you're choosing between some of them. This one and the firecracker one are my favorites.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It's really annoying that the UPC doesn't scan to this product! I wish they would just take their time and do a QUALITY UPDATE
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Not sure if it was just the bar Ingot, but I could not taste potato chips! Anyone else?