BY CHUAO CHOCOLATIER

Chuao chocolatier potato chip with milk chocolate 2.8 oz see more...

• It's really annoying that the UPC doesn't scan to this product! I...1 Answers
Baires S.
Key West
Decided to buy it at Starbucks after seeing it on display for months. The chocolate is very smooth, very heavenly every time I took a bite. There was a hint of sea salt that gave it more flavor, but I did not taste any potato chip flavor whatsoever. Still very delicious, but I would not buy again for the price that it's at.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not even going to lie, this chocolate is the bees knees. It's my favorite chocolate bar because they have the perfect amount of crunch, salty and sweet. It seriously melts in your mouth. They are a little pricey, but worth it for the splurge. Would def recommend to a friend!
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Saw this in my local Starbucks and couldn't resist to try. Salty and chocolate sweet, it was everything I wanted and more. The packaging is what really drew me in but the price makes me not wanna indulge in this novelty bar again...
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
The milk chocolate was fantastic. Very creamy and tasty. I was disappointed with the small pieces of chips. They weren't too salty so I didn't get that salty and sweet balance I craved.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely more sweet than salty, but there is a touch of salty! Saw it in CVS and had to try it (thanks Mother Nature)! On the pricier side, about $5. Pretty damn delicious though!
Leticia G.
This chocolate is the best sweet and salty combination! It is so satisfying and different from other chocolate. This dark chocolate has a smooth taste! I absolutely love it!
Brittany B.
The best chocolate ever! Perfect salty sweet combo!!! I try to pace myself but I eat the whole bar everytime. SOOOO GOOD
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet and salty? Count me in! I have to save this for a special occasion though since it is pretty pricey:
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Super tasty but I'm giving it only 3 stars cause I couldn't taste any of the chip aka saltiness! The concept is amazing but the taste was lacking and didn't meet the concept!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this bar at my local Publix Supermarket. I paid $4.99 for it and it is a 2.8 oz bar. The bar is milk chocolate but it has a slight bitterness of a good dark chocolate. This particular variety has potato chips that are ground up into small pieces and scattered through out bar. Every bite has chocolate and chips, the crunch of the chips mixed with the snap of the chocolate is highly satisfying on top of the amazing flavor of the sweet and salty. While it's pricey for what you get it is a nice treat to share with a good friend and a warm cup of tea.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It's really annoying that the UPC doesn't scan to this product! I wish they would just take their time and do a QUALITY UPDATE