BY CHUAO CHOCOLATIER

41% cacao see more...

LEAR 40057 ARIANA F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not always excited aboutchocolat, this one has a good taste in general, not the best but you can try it if you like milk chocolat. Once you try it, it might left a strong taste on your mouth.
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
I'm actually not a big fan of chocolate, but this changed everything. I probably go through 3 or four every to weeks. It's got a great texture, and the taste is just UNBELIEVABLE. Writing this review is actually making me crave them. I would suggest everyone to try them at least once. So so so good.
Paola M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not so good chocolate even though it said was made with the best cacao I'm the world. If you really want to try a real dark and organic chocolate and not just a grocery (Savoy), you should try Kirikire Chocolate.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
Even though this is not the best Venezuelan chocolate it is so good, but if you really want to try a real Venezuelan chocolate it has to be "savoy".
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
Okay I'm not to pleased with the overall product. Left a weirdv after taste in my mouth. Started off good... Ended bad😢
Melissa R.
The best chocolate they can eat is that of venezuela. I think this product could have a better finish but in general it has a good taste
Arantxa O.
Caracas, Venezuela?
Valentina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Caracas is a Venezuelan city?