Chuao Chocolatier All Natural Dark Chocolate Bar, Salted Chocolate Crunch, 2.8 Ounce uploaded by Mary G.

BY CHUAO CHOCOLATIER

60% cacao see more...

• Anyone know if you can get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • This sounds good, where is it sold? And is it organic? 2 Answers
  • Where is this sold?? I would love to try it 2 Answers
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
This is the best bar out of the chuao chocolatier brand for me, it's delicious, slightly salty and crispy. I find the price a bit steep at times since it varies by store, but you can find it at whole foods under 5$ in Berkeley, CA or buy it online on their own website when they have a deal :)
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
I tried this for the first time last year. I was looking for the one that has potato chip but the store ran out and I decided to try this one. Once you bite it you will taste salt, dark chocolate and bread crumbs. If you are a chocolate lover I invite you to try this one. Good with coffee.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I received one of these in my birchbox several months ago and really enjoyed the flavor. The crunch made it interesting. I was disappointed there was only one I definitely wanted more after taking my first bite!
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York
Where are these sold ??? Help i wanna get them and give them a try. They look so tasty
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
It is a good option with tea or coffe! Actually, I think it will be nice also with ice cream.
Karly A.
Karly A.
Milford , OH
Omg- so good! Dark chocolate with the salt flavor mixed in! Yum! I buy these at the local deli. I've never seen them anywhere else! The Firecracker one is also amazing! Buying again!
Mikera B.
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I'm really not a fan of dark chocolate but who can't love lightly salted dark chocolate? At first I found it too bitter and ate it along with other things to help sweeten it up, but after a few nights my palate had changed and I was addicted!
shyanne c.
shyanne c.
How can you go wrong with lightly salted dark chocolate? it just tastes so amazingly delicious
Mimi A.
Mimi A.
I received this in a beauty subscription box initially, and completely fell in love with it. It has unique flavors and I've tried almost every single one.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
I binge eat this when I need energy to study for my upcoming exams. Dark chocolate always does the work. Grateful for this product. I recommend this to my friends
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Anyone know if you can get this in Canada?
Melody  Q.
Melody Q.
Auburn, IN
This sounds good, where is it sold? And is it organic?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
Where is this sold?? I would love to try it