BY CHRYSLER #25 in Cars

Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first car was a Chrysler Sebring. I loved that car. It had such good gas mileage. The stock speakers were amazing! I loved the look of my car and it had a lot of space. It was very comfortable. This car as really reliable. My favorite car I've owned. :)
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
I have had 2 Chrysler Sebrings and they were both terrible cars, if it wasn’t engine or transmission problems; it was the door panel falling off or the window stopped working or rusting or whole cheap bumper ripping off! Don’t recommend Chrysler or sebrings
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite car i had irs so conterble and its so nice so classy i love it i really recommend them is your in to classy good looking cars the only thing is that they break to much like the engine they have lots of problems.
Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I absolutely love my car. I have not had a single problem with mine. Its fast and sporty. Fairly cheap, ans is amazing on gas. Its the only car ill take on vacation with me! I really trust this brand. Safe family car too!
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I should probably preface this review by saying that I work at a Chrysler dealership, but that definitely does NOT influence my review.I own a 2015 Chrysler 200. It was the first car I bought all by myself. At first, I LOVED IT. The features are really nice! Leather seats, Bluetooth, remote start, spacious interior. But the transmission is TERRIBLE. I can recommend this car for everything else, but seriously the transmission is jumpy and not smooth and it feels like I'm driving a rollercoaster 99% of the time. I'm not sure if it's just the 2015's that have this problem or if it's all of them. But if you are interested in this car, make sure to give it a GOOD test drive.
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
I own a 300 and I love it! I love the way it feels on the road and how smooth it its. I love traveling to different cities and States and this car makes it so much enjoyable. I am considering upgrading to this year model and with sunroof. I recommend this vehicle!!!
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
Got my 2012 Chrysler 200 LX used with only 39,000 miles on it in October 2013. Now it has roughly 110,000 miles on it, and we still love it. Super comfortable ride. Luxury style. Big trunk. Other than usual maintenance, we have had only one problem. It is a minor problem to me, but annoying. My tire pressure sensor light has been on since 2014. We checked the pressure and it was not low. We had the sensor replaced. They said drive so many miles and it should go off. The light is still on. I took it to the dealership and they checked the new sensors with some sort of wireless reader and they were working just fine. They said there is no way for them to reset the light in the dash- said that there must be some sort of issue with the motherboard. We just got used to it being on all the time because that sounded expensive.
StephaniCarol B.
Greer, SC
Don't bye a Chrysler 200. The 9 speed transmission is terrible. I purchased my car brand new. After 3 months the transmission went bad. Had it replaced and still doing the same thing. Shifts way too hard. When you come to a stop, it jerks your head hard enough to hit the head rest. I keep taking it back. The mechanic in the service department keeps telling me he can't find anything wrong to bring it back if I have anymore problems. I have been back 4 times and I get the same response each time. I guess I 'll just drive it until it leaves me stranded on side of the road. Before you decide to purchase one of these, do your research and read those reviews. Also, for those of you that may not know, my insurance company has a feature on their app that lets you check for recalls. So check with your insurance if your interested in knowing if your vehicle has any recalls. Be safe.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I do not recommend buying a car from this brand because of the resell value alone not only that but they are slowly phasing out this brand nobody's going to be purchasing or making his brand there's a lot of malfunctions it's just not a good car to have
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
love my town and country. best car ive ever had! fully loaded and electric doors. best mommy car. so many features which are great for kids like the tv and electric trunk and tons of space inside with easy access
Gabrielle B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Who else drives and loves their PT Cruiser?
Zara W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How many people have a Chrysler Sebring convertible? Do you enjoy it?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Are they good on gas?
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
Are chrysler 300s reliable?