Chronicle Books Polaroid Note Set uploaded by Dominique H.

BY CHRONICLE BOOKS

Polaroid note set see more...

Dominique H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these cards! I bought them to use as thank you cards for graduation and I love that everyone in my family got their own Polaroid and no one had the same card. It made the tedious and repetitive nature of thank you cards a little more interesting! They weren't too expensive either. I bought them for $16 at Target and it was worth the price! I will definitely buy these cards again in the future!
Caity C.
I love to use these to turn my basic printed photos into Polaroid look-alikes! This is such a cute and unique product, it could be used for so many different art projects!
Rosan D.
Polaroid notes is a cute post-card book that you'll want to hand out to your friends. I keep one in my dorm because since it's blank, wou can you it as a get-well-soon-card, happy birthday card or thank you card.
Becca N.
Stephens City, VA
I like these to keep daily reminders on them or to send notes to my friends. Cute little pictures and you can always trick people into telling them that you took the picture
Sam R.
Clairton, PA
I got these cards a couple years ago and have only given 2 away because they are so cool. They are unique and definitely worth the purchase.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I use these mainly for smashbooking and they're super cute for layering underneath other photos.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
These Polaroid notes are so cute and I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Caitlin D.
These are so cute and such a good stationary surprise! I loved sending them.
Amber C.
Martin, OH
These look super cute!! Never used them or know where to find them but they look awesome
Erin Y.
These are fun to send in packages or as a part of letters or to use as small wall art.
Rebekah B.
Where do you get these? They look so cute
Maria M.
What are these exactly? sticky notes?