Chromecast Is it worth buying, if not what other options?
Rua Rudolfo Spier, Sagrado Coração de Jesus, 479 - il y a un an

4 answers

I used to have this Chromecast. We just upgraded to Chromecast TV with remote. We love it! All your streaming apps in one place, the remote can control the volume of the TV, you can connect your google assistant to it and give it commands right from the remote. We have 2 TV's and each remote a different color so they don't get confused. Recommended. Google Chromecast with TV
il y a 5 mois
Chrome cast is a great lower cost option! Easy to set up and stream from your phone to any compatible device. However, I also have the Roku and I prefer that to watch television as it not only does streaming services but can include cable tv!
il y a 6 mois
Streaming from your phone or tablet is easy. It’s a quarter of the cost of an appleTV or a smart-tv, so that’s why I got it. I would suggest the Ultra for sure.
il y a un an
If you’re okay with streaming from your phone and using your phone as a remote then the Chromecast is the way to go. I purchased mine for $35 at Wal-Mart. Other options would be streaming sticks such as, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Apple TV.
il y a un an