Chromecast is the easiest way to enjoy online video and anything from the web on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV and control it with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. No remotes required. Cast your favorites from YouTube, Netflix, Google Play Movies, Google Play Music, Hulu Plus, HBOGO, Pandora and many more apps to your TV with the press of a button. Use the Chromecast app to: • Set up your Chromecast to work with your Wi-Fi network • Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)

Chromecast Is it worth buying, if not what other options?
How much are these and what additional charges do you have to pay to watch?
Thinking of buying a Chromecast since I have a google home mini, is it worth it? What could I really do with it?
Start your review of Chromecast!
Sarah S.
I have had the Google Chromecast for for about half a year now and I absolutely LOVE it! It is so easy set up and is so user friendly it's unbelievable! I have it set up in my apartment living room so that my roommates and myself can all use this when we want to. I think the best part about this device is the ability to stream things from any operating system; whether it be IOS, Android, Mac, or PC. It not only allows me to play things from my LG G4, but from my iPad Mini, and my Macbook Pro (with the widget on Google Chrome). My roommate has a Google computer and an iPhone and neither of us have had any problems. The only thing I would say could potentially be a problem is that if you're streaming something for a longer amount of time then it might timeout on your device, but continue playing on the TV. The way I fix this is to open up the app/webpage I was using and just disconnect and then reconnect or sometimes it will pop up on it's own. It's just a way to remind itself that it's doing something in the background while you're using your phone or computer for other things.
Tabatha F.
Coweta , OK
I love my Chromecast! It makes watching Netflix and Hulu a breeze! And watching it on a 70 in TV is much easier on my eyes than watching on my phone is! Also I was super afraid that it would be difficult to use. But it is not at all!! Simple hook up and I just turn on my wifi when I want to watch! Highly recommend!!
Caroline L.
Hillsboro, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
Chromecast uploaded by Caroline L.
Chromecast is a must... It saves a lot of money since I do not have to sign up a TV subscription on top of  online streaming subscriptions. This device works with every streaming service + Tabs on Google Chrome.
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
This is great option to watch things on a tv rather than a small laptop or phone screen. It's very affordable, easy to set up, and easy to use. Once it's set up you just click the 'cast' button on your device to watch it on the tv. I've purchased a few of these as gifts.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This stopped working after awhile. No matter what I tried, couldn't get it back to working. Waste of money. I'm glad our new tv is a smart one, so I no longer need this. Would not recommend at all.
Aleesha B.
Vineyard, UT
My work gave me Chromecast, and I have really enjoyed it so far. It was very easy to set up my phone, tablet, and laptop to stream things. I just hope that Google continues to add more apps that are Chromecast friendly.
crys T.
Pleasanton, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Chromecast uploaded by crys T.
It is always a delight to purchase something that does exactly what it says on the label. The Google Chromecast enables us to cast images and videos straight from our phones and laptops to the TV. We have YouTube built into our TV but searching for something with the remote is tedious. With the Chromecast it is simple to find something on our phones or laptops and then sit back and enjoy it on the big screen with decent sound.During the lockdown we have been watching lots of programmes from YouTube including the weekly National Theatre presentations. Thanks to the Chromecast is a real pleasure to see the broadcasts on a big screen and listen in big sound.We can also look through our photo albums on the big screen. That is so much nicer than staring at them on a phone screen.The Google Chromecast is one of the most useful home entertainment devices we have purchased in a long time.
Emily Z.
San Jose, CA
Not sure why the app itself got not so good reviews per my App Store on the iPhone. I had no issue with the app as it provided helpful videos and connected to my TV from my iPad just fine.
Nate S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After trying several other home internet media streaming options, I settled on the Chromecast not only for its ease of use, but for its versatility as well. It's a must-have for any internet-connected home.
Matthew L.
I bought the Chrome cast so i could watch the movies I bought on the play store on my tv. It does have its glitches. It will go back to its home screen while still playing the audio from the previous video, for about 5 minutes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucas S.
Rua Rudolfo Spier, Sagrado Coração de Jesus, 479
il y a un an
Chromecast Is it worth buying, if not what other options?
Sarah B. il y a 4 mois
Chrome cast is a great lower cost option! Easy to set up and stream from your phone to any compatible device. However, I also have the Roku and I prefer that to watch television as it not only does streaming services but can include cable tv!
Andy G.
Norwalk, CA
il y a 2 ans
Giovanna H. il y a 2 ans
el chormecast lo conectas en tu tv, y desde la aplicacion de google home lo sicronizas con tu wifi y desde el tv puedes conectar cualquier cosa