• Chromecast Hdmi Media Player
  • Chromecast Hdmi Hd Digital Media Player

BY GOOGLE #2 in Streaming Devices

Chromecast is the easiest way to enjoy online video and anything from the web on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV and control it with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. No remotes required. Cast your favorites from YouTube, Netflix, Google Play Movies, Google Play Music, Hulu Plus, HBOGO, Pandora and many more apps to your TV with the press of a button. Use the Chromecast app to: • Set up your Chromecast to work with your Wi-Fi network • Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)

Chromecast

Start your review of Chromecast!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily S.
Fishers, IN
I used Chromecasts for years because it was less expensive than Apple TV, but I always had connection issues with the Chromecast. When it worked, it was great, but when it didn't, it was a major pain to get it to work again. Lots of back and forth between restarting the TV, apps, and my phone.
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
Truly an awesome product. It's a little less universal than Apple TV in the sense that Apple AirPlay works with screen casting any screen from your phone whereas with this you have to have the Chrome app open (unless I'm mistaken.) even that being said it's not enough to knock off a star. This is a super great device if you have WIFI and a nice TV but no cable and for example want to watch your streaming services in a more luxurious or theater style way. Highly recommend
venus c.
Orem, UT
They work great! Easy to cast from my phone to whichever TV I want...stream music too.
Works with my Google home device to control with my voice or tell her to stream a show. Pretty cool.
Ali S.
East Amherst
Techie Expert Level 2
I used Chromecast Audio to connect Google Home to bluetooth speakers. It felt like a makeshift solution but worked. Setup is a little complicated with groups and all that. However, At low volumes one speaker would keep cutting out. Eventually Google added a connection for a single bluetooth speaker.

With Chromecast you can create groups, for example "bedroom" and "kitchen". Then ask Google Home to stream music in the "bedroom" or downstairs "kitchen".

The Chromecast required a firmware update, which happened on its own. I guess its a good solution overall but I would like to see Google Home support multiple bluetooth speakers without Chromecast.
Paulina M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this 3 years ago for my tv and loved it! I use it to play just dance and to stream my favorite shows, since then my family has one on their TVs it’s easy to set up and last a long time.
Brian S.
Walla Walla
The best casting app ik I use it all the time in my big TV u can cast almost anything on it specialy movies u can do a screen cast and it will show everything u do on ur phone and it will cast it on the TV u can also play games on its just amazing I gotta say to bad mine broke enjoy it.
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product to stream all my Netflix and Hulu and YouTube shows, among others, to my tv. I think it’s easy to use from my phone, but I gave it four stars because it’s not easy for everybody. Plus I hate that I can’t stream amazon prime movies through it. But overall, I’m happy with it. I’ve had it for several years with no major problems and I think I paid about $40 for it.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I love this product! I actually got it as a free gift for using YouTube Red. It makes streaming Netflix, Hulu and YouTube videos a breeze. I use it daily and it works great! It is easy to set up and it is small so it kinda hides behind your television.
Natasha M.
Florissant, CO
Purchased at: Best Buy
The Chromecast is one of those products you didn't know how much you needed until you have it. My husband won the Chromecast at a work party and once we figured it out, it has been essential to my household. The only downfall is that it doesn't have it's own interface. You have to launch apps from your phone, or tablet. But it's easy to set up, and gives you the ability to cast just about anything to your TV. My new TV set even has Chromecast built in. My family loves the Chromecast.
Rachael W.
Celeste
I just bought this during the Black Friday sales. I don’t dont have cable (only Netflix), but logged into my relatives cable network using Chromecast and I can now watch cable tv for free. I love it! Easy to setup. Easy to use.
Melissa W.
Conception Bay South, NL
What is your favorite thing about Chromecast?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your favorite apps for Chromecast?
Allison D.
Can you cast Amazon Prime instant video on chromecast?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
Would you rather the fire stick or the chromecast?