Chrome United by Azzaro Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz uploaded by Ashley B.

Chrome United by Azzaro Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz

Chrome United by Azzaro Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
My boyfriend wore this on our first date, so it brings back lots of memories and I may be biased! But hey, we are together years later, so it must have worked! It is a nice kind of clean fragrance, maybe a little spicy, but not in that warm, musky way, but in a nice light way.
Karli F.
This is one that my husband wears, it's the only one he can wear around his mom... She is allergic to many scents, but this one doesn't bother her. I think it has a nice smell to it, and will last for quite a while. Thankfully the value matches it as well.
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
Best cologne for a men present for your boyfriend husband friend etc ! It's really long lasting sometimes it doesn't even come when I was washing my husbands clothes it still smelled like it honestly, personality I will get this cologne again
Jessica M.
I bought my bf a bottle almost three years ago and he just finished it. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I couldn't think of another cologne better for him. Definitely a must. And it doesn't hurt my sinuses.
Ash O.
Great scent! Not to over whelming! I literally have people stop me and ask me what I'm wearing to they can get their boyfriend the same one! I definitely recommend this to the stud community and gents! You won't regret it!
Linda M.
This Cologne has a great smell I love for my husband to wear it. It's not really strong but it lasts all day. I recommend women this is a perfect gift for your mate.
Brittany m.
Odessa, TX
Omg .. my favorite my boyfriend gas made this is go to just because of the fact that it is something that will go with any look he loves that it smells really good and not strong something he can use to a work and to a party. . I noticed he gets a lot of compliments on it as well.. and can I tell you what I think ..this will have me all over him all day
Dalia G.
I bought this fragrance for my boyfriend and he loved it! I enjoy the scent because does not smell like pure alcohol. The scent is not super powerful and I enjoy that. I need to purchase a new one because my bf is running out.
Maria R.
Omaha, NE
Not a really big fan of the smell but hey I'm not a guy lol but my boyfriend does seem to like the smell for some reason, we sell it at my job for a pretty good price not that pricey which is good for the smell of it
Adriana V.
Got it for my cousin last Christmas and he has gone to buy it at least 2 more times that I can recall. It's so fresh, but it's not overpowering at all!!! The price quality ratio of the product is awesome! Definitely thinking about ordering another one for my brother
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How long does this scent last?
Samantha L.
Saint-Albert , QC
Does this smell good !?
Nathali M.
Deve ser bom espero receber