BY AZZARO

Chrome United by Azzaro Deodorant Stick, 2.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love buying this for my husband. He loves the smell as do I. I always buy this from Macy's and for a decent price the scent is amazing, it's a nice good clean smell but something you would picture a business man wearing. Highly recommend this for a gift for husband, boyfriend, brother, ect.
Jennifer K.
You got to be careful because when it's only deodorant it doesn't block your sweat a 's you will start to smell when you start sweating.
Lorina G.
Very good product / gift for boyfriend husband after ect. And it smells amazing. I can just rub it all over my pillows and snuggle
Jasmine W.
I use to know someone who wore the Cologne and it smelt so good definitely recommend it for men who love Cologne!!
Jacqueline A.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love Chrome colognes!!! The scent deodorant will last you all day! Purchase this product... you won't regret it!
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
My brother owns this and he loves it. He says it's on his tops 3 that he wears often. My opinion it smells good.
Kiara T.
Jackson, KY
My husband loves this! He uses it very often! Nice smell for me & easy for him to use.
Ana laura F.
Eu gostei desse aroma . Estou amando esse app Influenster.aliás ele nos ajuda no YouTube. Amei
Saloni A.
Does it make your underarm more dark when u apply it