Chrome
Chrome
  • "As far as web browsers go, Google Chrome is probably the most simple, least glitchy, and fastest browser you could have on your pc/phone." in 10 reviews
  • "It loads so much faster than Internet Explorer and doesn't constantly freeze like Firefox." in 6 reviews
  • "Google chrome is by far my favorite browser and search engine, so easy to use with great search results with lightning fast speed." in 5 reviews
  • "My only issue is that sometimes it jams on my iMac/MacBook and has to reboot -- but this seems to happen with all the Internet browsers on my Mac, so I won't hold it against Google." in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Chrome is the only browser I use anymore.  I used to use Firefox but now it always has issues.  With chrome, I can keep everything in one place and access it all so easy since I've got a google account.  I don't think there's anything I'd like to see changed at this time.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
Google Chrome is my favorite browser. It's very user friendly (I'm not tech savvy). Since I use gmail & google search for everything, I feel it's an all-in-one, very easy to use browser. I use it every single day. I definitely recommend it. I try everyday to get my bf to switch from IE lol
Tindra S.
I have always been using Firefox but, recently in my IT computers class we've had to use Chrome, It's easier and works a little better than Firfox but outside of my IT class, I still use Firefox. I wish Chrome had a better TaskBar, I would use it if Firefox finally broke down.
Isabel C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Chrome is my default browser on any computer I use. Chrome is easy to use and a fast internet browser. The Google Extensions allow for a more enhanced experience for various websites.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
i definitely recommend this search engine.im on it several times a day .it helps me out a lot.the only con is when its slow or crashes. i cant stand seeing that aw snap. this is the best browser. its a must have site.it would be hard for me not to visit.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
My safari acts up on my phone sometimes so I use my chrome app and it always works flawlessly and fast however I don’t like the layout as much bc it’s kinda small and the tabs are way too small but overall good app
Rochelle N.
Techie Expert Level 1
This browser is great to use. I have a MacBook Pro that I downloaded this and also my Android phone. Easy to navigate and I enjoy using Google. I use this pretty much every day!
Nataliia B.
Techie Expert Level 2
The best browser for all operating systems and devices. Synchronization of tabs, history, single account, traffic compression, speed. The version for the PC is a bit heavy, it can take a long time. On smartphones and tablets, there is no such problem. The only negative - consumes a lot of memory on all devices.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used internet explorer but ever since their whole virus issue I haven't used it then I have tried firefox or vice versa and it just didn't work for me. I have grown to like using chrome and its easy to use for any age. It might have some room for growth but who knows.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Techie Expert Level 2
One of the best browser online. I have many things connected to Chrome, plus its been good to me for a long time. Fast and easy to use. No hiccups unless you have bad connection. Other than that i love this platform for any thing I need to look up and connect.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Favorite feature on Google Chrome?
emily g.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you download this?
Hannah G.
Is this browser worth downloading if you only have safari? I've been procrastinating on downloading it because I'm not sure how to feel about it.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
What are some of your favorite extensions?
Tuesday F.
Google chrome have any plans on pairing up with apple?