BY GOOGLE #9 in Websites

Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and save up to 50% of data usage while browsing. • SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet • DATA SAVINGS - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing • FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages • VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing • TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language • UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards • PRIVACY - use Incognito* mode to browse without saving your history

• Chrome or Safari?11 Answers
  • I've been wanting to know this for a while, can anyone te...3 Answers
  • Is this browser worth downloading if you only have safari...10 Answers
Chrome
  • "As far as web browsers go, Google Chrome is probably the most simple, least glitchy, and fastest browser you could have on your pc/phone." in 10 reviews
  • "It loads so much faster than Internet Explorer and doesn't constantly freeze like Firefox." in 6 reviews
  • "Google chrome is by far my favorite browser and search engine, so easy to use with great search results with lightning fast speed." in 5 reviews
  • "My only issue is that sometimes it jams on my iMac/MacBook and has to reboot -- but this seems to happen with all the Internet browsers on my Mac, so I won't hold it against Google." in 5 reviews
Chandra G.
Techie Expert Level 1
My first choice and the only browser that I use now. Very fast, secured, and it syncs everything on all devices that I use.  The simplest browser to maneuver around and you can  browse Incognito Mode which allows you to surf the web without worrying about browsing history, download history or cookies. Easy to move from tabs and also rearrange the order. Notice less crashes when using Chrome so I definitely will stick to using it.
Crystal F.
Google Chrome has been my favorite mobile browser for years! From the first time I used it, I never turned back! From its advanced security features to its easy accessibility, it is the best! If you are not using this , then I suggest you try it ASAP!
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
This has been my go to browser since it came out. I love the simplicity of this browser. It is very easy to understand and very user friendly. My grandmother even uses this as her browser because she loves it, and she is not tech savvy at all. Thank you, Google for making an awesome browser.
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
This is my preferred browser overall. In my opinion, it works faster and in general I prefer the extra features that it has. I also like that I can sign in to my google account and then I can sign in to my browser on other devices and still access my history, bookmarks, etc which is very helpful.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my favorite internet browser out there. I love that as it is connected to Google, I can have all my stuff synced with my Google Account, so I don't have to worry about not saving something or about forgetting a passport. I love the uses of extensions for some task and utilities, and the easy usability this browser has. However, I totally dislike that despite a sort of improvements, it is a ram eater.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
Chrome has been my go-to for the past couple of years and I'm shaking my head that I waited so long. Having the integrated google accounts makes life easier across platforms like YouTube. It can run slowly from time to time, but it's still the best browser out there right now.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love Chrome, I prefer it over any other browser: Explorer/Edge, Firefox, etc. Chrome is especially convenient because it uses Google (not bing or Yahoo) as the default search engine, and lets you log in to gmail and customize settings, the toolbar, your preferences and searches, etc. Overall I just prefer the layout and display that Chrome provides
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
Chrome works alright, but I honestly prefer Firefox. Firefox just works better and is just faster than Chrome. I'm not a big fan of Google products, period, but when you have to use them, you have to use them. I only used Chrome on my phone when I wasn't able to get anything else; I hated using it, though.
Katelyn B.
Morgantown, WV
GOOGLE CHROME IS A GODSEND. As a Mac user, I am a mega fan of safari. That being said, most of my school assignments or exams aren't compatible. Chrome is ultra fast, and it allows me to complete my schoolwork on time. It's super easy to attach extensions so you can tailor it to your needs!
Isabel C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Chrome is my default browser on any computer I use. Chrome is easy to use and a fast internet browser. The Google Extensions allow for a more enhanced experience for various websites.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Favorite feature on Google Chrome?
Paige W.
Techie Expert Level 4
Chrome or Safari?
Hannah G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is this browser worth downloading if you only have safari? I've been procrastinating on downloading it because I'm not sure how to feel about it.
emily g.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you download this?
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
What are some of your favorite extensions?