Chromatics Beyond Cover Hair Color - 6Br (6.56) - Brown/Red by Redken for Unisex - 2 oz Hair Color

BY REDKEN

This Hair Color infuses every strand with high-fashion color plus argan oil, protein extracts, ceramides and antioxidants. Hair looks younger and feels healthier, while pre-blended shades make application quick and easy. see more...

Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Redken is one of my favorite brands. The chromatic color is awesome. I use it on a lot of my clients. It’s not too pricey and produces good results
Krysten H.
Fenton
Redken Chromatics is a great line that delivers true to swatch results. It is excellent for grey coverage and spreads nicely over every strand!
Darrien B.
I use this almost all the time. I love it. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy after coloring it. It also makes my hair very soft.
Nesi S.
BLOUNTSVILLE
Works very well to make your hair dyes last longer wish I could have gotten a bigger bottle loved and it wasn't badly priced
Amy D.
Toledo , OH
I love Chromatics. It covers my gray well and leaves my hair with a nice shine to it. I use the 6Br on my roots and base.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Great for holding in your color. Fair price point usually. Smells great! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
I LOVE chromatic color! We used this brand at ULTA beauty when I was a designer and the colors are beautiful!!!
Oksana D.
This product was an okay product.. I did not really love it or hate it so I did not repurchase or give back.
Yelitza R.
Orlando
Great cover color hair, excellent pigment that give you long pigments and hydrate hair, it doesn't hurt scalp
Lori B.
Carencro, LA
My favorite hair color! Last so much longer than PM!! Gives the best shine to my hair! Love the packaging!