Chromatics Beyond Cover Hair Color - 6Br (6.56) - Brown/Red by Redken for Unisex - 2 oz Hair Color

BY REDKEN

This Hair Color infuses every strand with high-fashion color plus argan oil, protein extracts, ceramides and antioxidants. Hair looks younger and feels healthier, while pre-blended shades make application quick and easy. see more...

Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Chromatics hair color is one of my favorites. The packaging is very eye catching. This color is perfect for an all over application and is also good for blending and covering grey hair. We use his product at the Ulta Beauty Salon. Love the consistency and coverage.
Katie W.
Kelso, WA
Chromatics is a seriously great color line. I love to use this ammonia free color on my clients it is oil based so i take smaller sections but it gives such BEAUTIFUL results. Also comes out true to swatch doesnt give you any suprises.
Destiny C.
Bowie texas
When I first became a cosmetologist I chose this color line, but after using it for a couple months it wasn't living up to it's expectations!! Very shear coverage for me never had good color pay off.
jessica m.
I do hair for a living and redken is by far one of my favorite lines to use, specifically the chromatics color line which covers gray like magic and it's a cream consistency so the hair feels great when you are done!
Natasha K.
Joplin
This is a beautiful shade! It's the perfect light to medium brown red. It's not too red or overpowering. You can definitely see the warmth of the red pigment in this color. I would recommend!
Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
Chromatics hair color works really well to give unique shine and color options. A very professional look and the results are high quality. The pearl color is awesome on bleached hair :)
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
Chromatically hair color takes time to get use to. It’s definitely more thick and requires you to be thorough in your sections. But the results are out of this world shine.
rose m.
Lincoln, NE
As as cosmetologist, this is a great color for depth and coverage. It gives alot of shine as well! It's not damaging and I would recommend any stylist to use this color line.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Love this hair color! The color is amazing and long lasting! I love the smell of hair dye so I think it smells amazing! The color looks great. I usually buy it when I go to State Beauty
Tracy T.
I have used this shade of color a few times and I love it! It is so vibrant and has great shine! I feel my grays are covered and my hair looks healthy.