Chroma Inc. Chromacryl Students' Acrylic Paints white pint uploaded by Braylyn B.

BY CHROMA

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Made for the classroom, Chromacryl Student's Acrylic is non-toxic, removes easily from brushes, clothing, screens, etc. even when dry (Caution: like tempera, it may stain some fabrics). Available in a variety of brilliant water resistant colors, they adapt to the whole art program; lino and silk screen printing, painting murals, paper mache, clay, plaster, wood, etc. Chromacryl is in the same price range as tempera. An optional pump dispenser is available for dispensing from the half gallon size. Chromacryl Students' Acrylic Paints are available in 2.5 oz. tubes or 1 pt. and 1/2 gal. bottles. see more...

Review (1)
Braylyn B.
I was given two bottles of this paint (one white, one black) for a school assignment. It's not the best quality (my art teacher who gave it to me even said it wasn't the best). The white seemed too thick (thicker than the black) and it wasn't opaque enough for my liking and intended purpose. I have tried better and I would recommend trying a small bottle of this and comparing it to other brands before purchasing in bulk. Personally I prefer the brand "Liquitex" which is my favorite, it's reasonably priced and I can get it at my local A.C. Moore. Overall this paint isn't the best but it is manageable.