SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsChristopher's
Soothing Digestion -- 600 mg - 180 Vegetarian Capsules

Christopher's Soothing Digestion -- 600 mg - 180 Vegetarian Capsules

by Christopher's

A soothing blend of herbs for the digestive tract. We can eat healthy foods & receive quality proteins, fats & carbohydrates, but if the gastrointestinal tract does not work properly (a lack of enzymatic activity or disturbed intestinal micro flora) then our body does not receive the required amount of energy & materials to ensure normal, balanced functioning of all systems & organs. Dr. Christopher's Soothing Digestion supports the upper GI Tract function & aids the body in normalizing the gastrointestinal tract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christopher's Soothing Digestion -- 600 mg - 180 Vegetarian Capsules!
Kanddice H.
Brooks
Good product. didn't really do much for me but didn't leave me feeling gross or bloated.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Me and my kids use this, We live a healthy lifestyle, but we always take this to keep us regular and healthy!

Looking for your answer?