BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

Visionary filmmaker Christopher Nolan's sequel to the highly successful "Batman Begins," sees Batman (Christian Bale) as he raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as 'The Joker'(Heath Ledger). see more...

Christopher Nolan The Dark Knight
  • "This was my favorite Batman movie ever made.. Heath Ledger as the joker was genius and it had the right amount of action and drama" in 13 reviews
  • "This movie is by far one of my favorite movies I have in my collection." in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
Definitely my favorite movie in the triology! Heath Ledger's Joker was the best villian in my opinion.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gosh. Christopher Nolan. Such a great director. This movie is pure gold. Such a great batman trilogy.
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Beautifully directed ! Best batman movie. I love the trilogy . It had very good actors . DELICIOUSO
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
Love it. This movie will be referred to as one of if not the best all time Batman movie ever made.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is one of the best Batman movies ever. Heath Ledger was hands down the best joker yet!!
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Ahhh I loved this movie I haven't been a huge batman person my whole life but I love this movie
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
If you haven't already, go watch this movie ! It's so good and I liked it more that I expected !
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
My brother is a huge batman fan so Ive seen this and every other batman movie multiple times lol
april w.
Atwater, CA
I don't think Christopher Nolan can make a bad movie at this point. The Dark Knight is fantastic.
Monica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really good movie. Has some comedy and action. Great actors. Is in the list of must see movies.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wasn't this one of the best ones made?!I sure think so!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
What were some of your favorite parts in this movie?
Melissa L.
Toronto , ON
When they're transferring Harvey to the jail, that whole driving and fighting scene always keeps me on edge! So many good moments though!
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite heath ledger movie ?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
This isn't a question, just fact that this is the best movie ever