Christopher Nolan The Dark Knight

Visionary filmmaker Christopher Nolan's sequel to the highly successful "Batman Begins," sees Batman (Christian Bale) as he raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as 'The Joker'(Heath Ledger). see more...

Christopher Nolan The Dark Knight
  • "This was my favorite Batman movie ever made.. Heath Ledger as the joker was genius and it had the right amount of action and drama" in 13 reviews
  • "This movie is by far one of my favorite movies I have in my collection." in 5 reviews
Asma A.
This was an amazing movie in this batman franchise. Love the darkness to the themes.
Abbie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fantastic performances by all the actors, but heath ledger's joker is just WOW!! RIP
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
This is probably my favorite Batman movie! It was very long but I like long movies!
Carmelina S.
I can't stand any of the new remakes. I've watched them once & wont watch them again.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The first movie was good but thi went above and beyond my expectations in every way
persi  .
One of my favorite batman movies! I watched this opening night and it was amazing.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I honestly don't like many action/superheroes movies but this one is my favorite!
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Amazing movie to watch with family & friends ! Lots of action & amazing footage!
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
What can I say. It was an entertaining movie. I'd watch it over and over again.
Erin N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a good action packed movie! Doesn't get boring and keeps you interested
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wasn't this one of the best ones made?!I sure think so!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
What were some of your favorite parts in this movie?
Melissa L.
Toronto, ON
When they're transferring Harvey to the jail, that whole driving and fighting scene always keeps me on edge! So many good moments though!
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite heath ledger movie ?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
This isn't a question, just fact that this is the best movie ever