BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

Visionary filmmaker Christopher Nolan's sequel to the highly successful "Batman Begins," sees Batman (Christian Bale) as he raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as 'The Joker'(Heath Ledger). see more...

Christopher Nolan The Dark Knight
  • "This was my favorite Batman movie ever made.. Heath Ledger as the joker was genius and it had the right amount of action and drama" in 13 reviews
  • "This movie is by far one of my favorite movies I have in my collection." in 5 reviews
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Ahhh I loved this movie I haven't been a huge batman person my whole life but I love this movie
Monica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really good movie. Has some comedy and action. Great actors. Is in the list of must see movies.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love this movie! Its very interesting and definitely a favorite. Must See. Legendary movie.
Meghan H.
This is definitely a movie for a date night with your sweetheart. This has a good story line.
melissa b.
This movie was amazing. heath ledger and Christian bale were awesome. I love batman so much.
Nicole S.
Freehold, NJ
Out of the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy this one was my favorite. Definitely a must see!
krystal ☺.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Batman is my favorite hero !! I love the batman series that Nolan did. This is must watch .
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
Such an awesome movie. The joker is awesome. Batman is awesome. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME HERE!
Stephanie B.
A lot of action scenes, which i love!!! great movie. The actors and actresses are great!
Abigail S.
Mercedes , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Batman! It's a great movie! It's good for young kids that love superheroes movie!
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wasn't this one of the best ones made?!I sure think so!
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
What were some of your favorite parts in this movie?
Melissa L.
Burlington, ON
When they're transferring Harvey to the jail, that whole driving and fighting scene always keeps me on edge! So many good moments though!
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite heath ledger movie ?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
This isn't a question, just fact that this is the best movie ever