BY CHRISTOPHER KON

Size: 7x11x1 Zipper top closure Single Front zipper Pocket with Vachetta Detail Flap over with vachetta snap closure Inside Zipper Pocket Brushed Antique Silver Hardware Corie, Black. see more...

• This is the first time I heard of this brand. What age range is t...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this brand. Where do you buy his products?3 Answers
  • How cute1 Answers
  • "I am a big fan of the designer Christopher Kon." in 1 review
  • "You can use it as a shoulder bag and have it as a smaller bag or you can do the cross body / shoulder strap and use it as a large satchel." in 1 review
  • "I have never heard of this brand before, but according to the reviews I have read its a cute and a good bag, so maybe in the near future I will buy one for myself." in 1 review
  • "This is a cute bag like the black color with the gold colored loops on it would go nice with just about anything you wear" in 1 review
Shannon R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so versatile. You can use it as a shoulder bag and have it as a smaller bag or you can do the cross body / shoulder strap and use it as a large satchel. It is a beautiful bag with the way it lays. The V-shape makes a very unique feature.. I only wish I had one!!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Christy L.
I love this bag the way it looks and it holds all the stuff I usually carry with me and it goes with just about anything you wear
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI
I love this bag! It has a ton of room. I love the versatile style of it and that you can change it to different sizes by using different straps. I also love the V-trim on it.
Maria O.
I seriously love this. I recently bought one, and I love it. You can paired with difference activities. I seriously love it.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
I don't even know what is this, but I'm sure it's a good brand as the other reviews were saying..
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
It's not my style,but it is a cute purse for who ever would like to use it.
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA
I love this bag. It carries all my stuff including my make up bag and bathroom stuff.
Brittney G.
Pelion, SC
I would enjoy having this, it's me! I love the nutural colors.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
I like it! It's different for me. its a cute going out bag!
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never heard of this brand. Where do you buy his products?
Samantha B.
Vacaville, CA
How cute
Yvette G.
Newark, DE
This is the first time I heard of this brand. What age range is this brand focused on? Is it young people or is it geared toward young & older adults?