Christopher & Banks

by Christopher & Banks

Anyone get anything out of the discount rewards card? I've had mine for along time, and been adding purchase, but gotten nothing from it.
Start your review of Christopher & Banks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...aunties but they look really good when they do and the fabrics are really good quality and I ordered my mum a to from here for Christmas and i got the package swiftly and my mum was very pleased in reviews
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Christopher & Banks uploaded by Roxanne P.
I really like this store. It is nice. It is geared more towards a 30s something aged woman. Not so much the younger crowd. I do not hate that, it is really sophisticated style. The quality is good and the prices are not bad either.
member-5229f
I recently purchased a top from them.  They being (Christopher and banks) sent the wrong color.  According to Customer Service they do not offer reships even when they are in the wrong.  So we must send the top back.  Then reorder.  That is crazy.  I will rethink any additional purchase made in this store.
member-ed632
Worst on-line store experience ever!  I ordered a pair of pants, received a dress 6 days later.  Physical store would not allow me to return it, told me to take it to post office.  They told me I would get money back.  3 weeks later I'm still chasing my money and having to prove to CBanks every possible tracking number detail.  I've now spent 2 hours of my time chasing my refund.  CBANKS did nothing to compensate for their error... the least they could have done is shipped me my pants.  NEVER SHOPPING THERE AGAIN!
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The clothing here are quality items I have purchased a few items at their Outlets and my mother has as well and they carry petite clothing which is a big big plus in my book.
Zahra D.
Pullman, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The only times I walk into Christopher & Banks are when I am shopping with my mom! She loves their clothes. Sometimes I get her some clothes from there as gifts!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Christopher & Banks uploaded by Amy P.
This is not the store for me on a regular basis, way too boxy and the pants just do not fit. However, come Christmastime... Oh my! This is my holiday sweater store of choice. They are cute, fit perfectly, and always get me so many compliments. Lately they have been expanding this awesome trend into a few sweaters per season, and doing an awesome job there, nice work.
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
I thought this store was for older ladies but it seems they have updated their clothing and style to accommodate younger woman. They have nice stuff and have good deals.
Alicia M.
Spring City
Christopher & Banks uploaded by Alicia M.
I bought a darling gingham button up, long sleeved shirt. After washing it twice according to instructions, BOTH cuffs fell off. Something is wrong with the sewing construction for both of them to fall off. (I could understand one faulty seam. It happens.)
Sara E.
Jasper, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this store they have stylish clothes for women of all sizes and they actually flatter the body types. It is hard to find clothes in larger sizes that actually look good and fit right and this store does both. This is where I go for all of my clothes
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
This is the only place I can buy something in my size and know it will always fit. With the specials they have each week, I can afford a good teacher wardrobe. I really do not buy clothes anywhere else.