BeautyHairHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts

Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts

An instant detangling and protective conditioner for fine, colored, and sensitive hair. This specific range of delicate hair care products protects the color, nourishes the hair fiber, and provides body and volume without drying the hair. The innovative restorative formula is enriched with rose water and extracts of fortifying baobab leaves to detangle and restore lightness, volume, and natural hold to fine, color-treated hair. Its concentrated antioxidants rose oil and vitamins A and E help nourish and maintain the radiance of color without weighing the hair down. Hair regains its tone and body, and is left easy to style. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

I Want to try Christophe Robin products? Is it worth the price tag
Start your review of Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts!
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Andrea F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Must be used sparingly with fine hair. Although it moisturizes strands delightfully, it’s too creamy to truly voluminous fine hair. I imagine the richness of the formula might be a better for thicker manes. I love the rose scent. Pictured with a sample haul. I got my packet from Sephora
Laura L.
Andrews, NC
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Laura L.
My hair is so fine! I love the volume the shampoo gives my hair!! It smells like roses! A little goes a long way!
Cathryn  M.
Bay Village, OH
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Cathryn  M.
This product smells gorgeous - if you don’t like the smell of roses this is not for you - but if you do you’ll love it. It is light but still conditioning which is perfect for adding volume to hair. Would def recommend especially if you’re using the volumizing paste shampoo first!
Charlotte C.
TEMECULA, CA
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Charlotte C.
I have very fine, dirty blonde hair with highlights. I have little to no volume on a regular day and my hair gets really oily after a day of no washing. The packaging is very clean looking and cute. I liked the pink details. The volume conditioner had a rosey scent that I did not mind but others might find perfumey. I only needed a very small amount and it went on easily. My hair felt very soft when I rinsed it out. I liked how it felt afterwards and it was not too heavy. I received this product for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
MaRina F.
Pasadena, CA
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by MaRina F.
I really appreciate the texture of this conditioner because for the first time I can tell this conditioner it taking good care of my hair. I will recommend it and goes perfectly with the Christophe Robin Volumizing Paste.
Melissa W.
Reston , VA
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Melissa W.
My hair looks like this after air drying and with absolutely no heat or styling tools or products. I used Christophe Robin volumizing paste shampoo and volume conditioner together. It’s one of a few hair products I’ve tried that lives up to the hype. Pros: ⭐️ IT ACTUALLY VOLUMIZES! I have very long, very heavy hair and it is the best product I have ever used for volume, hands down. It lasts for 2+ days and nothing EVER lasts with my heavy hair. ⭐️The conditioner is lovely. But I think it is only worth it if you also have the paste. ⭐️It doesn’t dry my hair out. ⭐️ It doesn’t leave a residue, even without heat styling ⭐️ It works even better styled, but it works even letting my hair dry which is super, super surprising. Cons: ⭐️ The smell is strong and is an acquired taste.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
I love every single Christophe Robin haircare product that I have tried so far, and especially love this line! I love that these products are made in France and extremely high quality. The scent of this conditioner is heavenly and it moisturizes like nothing else! Highly recommend!!
Alexandra  R.
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Alexandra  R.
I was not a fan of this conditioner at all — to the most basic level it felt like an expensive perfume for my hair. Like most products in this line, the scent is quite overpowering, but once the product is applied it did nothing to provide volume nor strengthening/thickening my hair. I used it along with the Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts, and I noticed the same results when applying this conditioner and using another so it didn’t seem to compliment the shampoo at all. Furthermore, the shampo is quite drying and this conditioner just left my hair feeling knotted and brittle while only enhancing the already strong rose scent. I do like how it contains vitamins A and E, but a negative aspect is that it also contains undisclosed fragrance and that could be potentially irritating for people with sensitive scalps. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Taylor B.
Goleta, CA
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by Taylor B.
So I’ve been using this conditioner and the shampoo paste for about two weeks now and I have to say I’m loving it! I was uncertain at first but my hair looks and feels healthy, it styles well and I have definitely noticed more volume! I have a sensitive scalp and it seems it be liking the products which is always a gamble for me. Will continue to use and would recommend!
ConnieBoomBoom B.
Kissimmee, FL
Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner With Rose Extracts uploaded by ConnieBoomBoom B.
I absolutely LOVEEEEE this conditioner, smells like a garden, and my hair was left SHINNY, weightless, frizz free, bouncy! Like oh my goodness y’all I seriously seriously love how this left my hair along with their shampoo it’s my favorite ever now. Legit ! Love it ! I didn’t have to put any oils in after or anything like no mouse my hair air dried and it looks great ! Wow