BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

An instant detangling and protective conditioner for fine, colored, and sensitive hair. This specific range of delicate hair care products protects the color, nourishes the hair fiber, and provides body and volume without drying the hair. The innovative restorative formula is enriched with rose water and extracts of fortifying baobab leaves to detangle and restore lightness, volume, and natural hold to fine, color-treated hair. Its concentrated antioxidants rose oil and vitamins A and E help nourish and maintain the radiance of color without weighing the hair down. Hair regains its tone and body, and is left easy to style. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
The Christophe Robin line for volume is so amazing. It is safe for color treated hair. It adds volume and a beautiful long-lasting rose fragrance to my hair. It softens my hair and adds shine. It keeps my scalp balanced and hydrated without limpness and without scaliness. I learned it is cruelty free and made largely of natural ingredients. I bought it online at ElementsBeautyShop and I have been so happy with it! I cannot wait to order it again.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This conditioner was "okay." I didn't feel that it was truly hydrating and fully made my hair soft. Don't get me wrong, the smell of roses is amazing...but the softness isn't there. I've had better conditioners from more drugstore-type hair care brands. My theory is that since this product is directed towards those with thin hair, the conditioner is light so it wouldn't weight their hair down to flatness. I did notice a slight pouf or volume in my hair though. Regardless, I'm not a fan of this. I would buy it just for the Rose smell though~
Andrea S.
The only thing I really liked about this conditioner was the smell. It didn’t go much for detangling or smoothing my hair. It is far to expensive for not providing any benefit! I won’t buy this again.
Maria M.
Kensington , London
I like this product. The smell is wonderful. Maybe too much smell of roses. However, my hair feel light and volumed. And the effect stays pretty much all day.

Do not know if will buy again. Want to try other brands for a volume effect and see if they are better or not. It is a good product. Might seem pricey, that is why need to see if there are cheeper versions that work as good as this one.

Sephora