Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring - Baby Blond uploaded by Nicole N.

BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

A nourishing mask that delivers temporary color to natural or color-treated light blonde hair. Highlighted and colored blonde hair tends to become grey or yellow over time, while natural blonde hair becomes dull and loses its gloss. The nourishing ingredients in this product almond butter and buriti oil combined with an acidic pH of 4.5 help minimize porosity, fix pigments, and evenly distribute color. The selection of iridescent pigments and fiorentina iris neutralizes brassy or grey tints, restoring the shine, clarity, and contrast of highlights. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kim J.
Kim J.
Used this product for the first time today on my white platinum hair and liked it a lot! It was a good way to refresh my blond between toning. It smells very nice and was not off putting in any way. I actually could have used less product because you have to add a little water to it so you can rub it in. I left the product in for 20 minutes but I probably could have left it in for 30 minutes or more. It didn't turn my hair purple or anything and was very moisturizing. It's a little pricey but I will probably buy it again.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hair mask. I got my hair dyed grey recently for this whole pastel fad and this hair mask has kept my hair ashy! My best friend who has gotten her hair done with me, also a similar color, has her hair turning yellow! I love this product and it really helps with keeping that yellow away from beautiful hair. This product also helped moisturize my hair when it was super dry after 2 bleaching processes. LOVE THIS!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Hoboken, NJ
My hair has never been so soft! I have very fine thin straight hair that gets weighted down with most conditioners but not this one! I love how fresh my blonde looks after using it. If you are debating it go to Sephora and ask for them to put some in a sample container. One use and I was sold!
Elena F.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
I didn't see any changes from this mask, I use purple shampoo and it gives way more results for my hair than this mask. It smells good yes, but for the money there are a lot more different masks that are cheaper and more effective. Won't buy again
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This has been a life saver for my hair. As a double process blonde, it quenches how dry and damaged my hair is. It makes my hair soft and manageable and no tangles. Plus it's purple and cancels out any brassiness in my hair. Granted it can't do something a toner would do but it does help maintain it. Also you don't have to use a lot of product, this jar has lasted me at least a year.
Margot J.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
I currently have natural hair (first time in years) so I've not been using this, but when I had blonde highlights (and then again when I went platinum) this product was my go-to bi-monthly treatment. It really makes a difference in the vibrancy and the tones of your color.
The consistency is great, the pot lasts quite a while actually, and the scent isn't bad!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love this conditioner. It is a must to remove brassy tones from my platinum blonde hair. Although the price seems high it lasts a long time so you get the bang for your buck.
Zoë P.
Zoë P.
Ottawa, ON
This hair mask is honestly amazing. I have to credit my hair's condition with Christophe Robin's hair products! Every product I have tried has been amazing. Whenever I use this hair mask, my hair feels so incredibly soft and manageable. I love the ingredients in the mask as it contains no silicones but does a lot for moisture. It also does a very good job maintaining my toner between salon trips. I have bleached my hair a total of 5 times in seven months to bring it up about 6-7 levels, so it needs help and moisture. It is not gummy, but it is certainly damaged. Between Olaplex and Christophe, I can say my hair looks and feels pretty great for its condition! As this mask is so concentrated and potent, you do not need much of it. I used one mask weekly for 7 months, And I will need to replace it in about two weeks I would presume. It is truly a wonderful product. I've tried countless conditioners, I am currently testing 4 others, and absolutely nothing compares to this one. I wish they sold it by the litre! I would absolutely buy it.
Fairness
Fairness
This mask gives to the hair brightness, softness and removes the "chicken side". The negative point, the price too expensive but fortunately just a little is necessary.