BeautyHairHair ColorChristophe Robin
Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring

Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring

A nourishing mask that delivers temporary color to natural or color-treated light blonde hair. Highlighted and colored blonde hair tends to become grey or yellow over time, while natural blonde hair becomes dull and loses its gloss. The nourishing ingredients in this product almond butter and buriti oil combined with an acidic pH of 4.5 help minimize porosity, fix pigments, and evenly distribute color. The selection of iridescent pigments and fiorentina iris neutralizes brassy or grey tints, restoring the shine, clarity, and contrast of highlights. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Is this product worth the price point?
Yay or nay on this toner? I need an at home highlight refresh. Worth the price tag?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring!
Cassie S.
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Cassie S.
As someone who hasn't been to a salon in over a year, I LOVE this mask! It makes my naturally curly hair feel INCREDIBLY soft and tames frizz but also does an awesome job of toning out the brass. I haven't had my hair re-balayaged for over 1.5 yrs (yikes) and haven't had it trimmed in almost a year (double yikes) but this mask keeps my color looking awesome still. Like I said about it making it soft and the ends less frizzy, I can even straighten it the next day after letting it air dry over night and it STILL feels great (despite what the photo shows about my dead ends haha).
Jaimie  A.
Hermon, ME
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Jaimie  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring - Baby Blond 8.33 oz
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Mask is one of the best purple treatments for blonde hair that I’ve ever tried. It looks like a pot of dark purple paint, that intimidating but the purple did rinse out - along with the brassy golden tones my hair picked up since the last time I went to the salon. First time using I followed the directions & went with the 5 minutes post wash - I’ve increased to about 15, any longer makes me nervous. I feel like this product may have the capacity to really leave behind some of its deep color if left on too long. Wash your hands well or this will stain your nails. It will also stain your towels, etc if you’re not careful.
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Aneli  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Left my hair sooo soft, yet not weighed down or greasy! Smell is hard to describe, but very light and did not linger after rinsing the conditioner out. Would highly recommend trying this conditioner. ideal to finish off the copper color.
Susan R.
Baltimore, MD
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Susan R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring - Chic Copper
ideal to finish off the ugly copper color. If you want to end the copper tone of your hair, I recommend this excellent cream to give it an ashy and beautiful tone.
Camara J.
Raleigh, NC
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Camara J.
Ummmmm omg ok this blew me away. My 7 week old grow out highlights look fresh and amazing. Love this stuff...even seemed to have lightened my root a bit and left my hair ohh so soft! Woke up with soft bouncy blond curls.
Megan O.
Stoughton, WI
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Megan O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This purple hair mask helps correct and lighten brassy tones in blonde hair. My hair is highlighted, and this mask did a great job at making my highlights look fresh and bright again, like I just stepped out of the salon! The Shade Variation Mask is incredibly easy to work into your normal haircare routine - I shampooed as normal and then towel dried my hair. I applied a thick layer of the mask over all of my hair and let it sit for about 15 minutes while I completed the rest of my normal shower routine, being careful not to get my hair wet during this time. After the 15 minutes was up, I rinsed the mask out of my hair and conditioned as normal. I did notice more hairfall than usual when rinsing out this mask, however this is typical for me when I use thicker masks like this on my fine hair. After completely drying my hair, the results of this mask were very noticeable even after just one use! I continue to use this mask once per week to maintain the bright blonde and prevent brassy undertones. I definitely recommend this mask to anyone with blonde hair!
Vanessa  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Vanessa  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring - Golden Blonde 8.33 oz
Golden Blonde: I knew that this was not the recommended tint for my darker brunette but I was curious to see how it worked with my hair. Last salon dye was a bright brown and wanted to re enhance the gold tones in my hair which I feel it definitely revived the shine of my hair. Hair is super soft and just looks alive. Wish it covered grays but they have another product for that. Overall I feel it revived my hair and gave it a subtle hue of warmth. I’d purchase again but in a brunette tone to get a better outcome.
Melissa D.
Mc Ewen, TN
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Melissa D.
This is purple hair mask that says to leave on for 5-30 minutes. I left it on for 30 minutes. I worked it through my hair without any issues. After 30 minutes, I got back in the shower to rinse the product. My hair was immediately the softest I have ever felt it. My hair was maybe a tad brighter but hardly enough to notice. Great hair mask, bad at color variation.
Tara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Tara S.
I think this product is a MIRACLE worker. I’ve yet to be disappointed by any products from this brand but this one might be the best. Literally made my 6 month old balayage highlights look like I just came out of the salon. Even my boyfriend said how faint hair looked and asked if I had got it done! The way it rejuvenated my color is like something I’ve never seen from at home product. Worth the price and you prob only need to use it once a week or even bi-weekly depending on your needs. IN LOVE.
Tiffany  I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring uploaded by Tiffany  I.
Christophe Robin Shade Variation Care Nutritive Mask with Temporary Coloring review: I smear the stuff all over my head and leave it on for a solid 30 minutes and it takes all the brassiness out of my beautiful blonde hair. Tip: wear gloves!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...