BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A natural smoothing shampoo with the benefits of prickly pear seed oil to repair, nourish, and provide radiance to hair. Key benefits: - Repairs dry and damaged hair - Deeply nourishes - Manages and controls frizz If you want to know more…This rich formula gently cleanses, nourishes, and repairs hair from root to tip. It smooths the hair fiber and restores shine while prickly pear seed oil a rare ingredient contains powerful regenerating and restorative antioxidants. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, not tested on animals, and is free of SLES, silicone, ammonia, colorants, and oxidants.

• Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?4 Answers
  • Have you tried this? Is it helpful?1 Answers
  • I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
I tried a deluxe sample of this product. Initially I was excited as I had never tried this brand before. Ultimately, this product is not for me. That smell! Not a fan. Very strong, old lady like. I was hoping that it would smell fruity but it does not. I am sensitive to strong fragrance and this one is over the top. The product works well and my hair was clean, soft and shiny, but it didn't do anything spectacular that offsets the fragrance for me.
Naw A.
Tried this because I wanted a shampoo that felt clarifying and was good for my treated hair. - I like this but I found it to be a little drying. It smells fresh and is very lightweight so I’m happy with that but I’m not crazy about it - I don’t think I would re purchase this again.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
This shampoo is amazzzzing I dyied my hair alot , it become dry and damaged , especially my hair ends after using this my hair become better , healthier ,softer and smoother and looked so amazing and shiny,  I recommend this to those who have dry or damaged hair.
bouthaina c.
This product is highly effective and I think it is the best among all brands Because it is light on the skin and does not give any luminance looks like natural
Yaarrah A.
hurghada , The Egyptian Arabic Republic
its so helpful for your hear.. I'm sure u will love it.. it made my hair like silk.. no hair falling.. no hair shaking or hair cracking
sara L.
such a good shampoo i highly recommande it fo you all ,you should try it for damaged hair it really changed how my hair looks
Daniela L.
Miami
Good shampoo repairing tips and burned areas of you hair and leave it more cec, eliminate areas that are burned of battered
Takoua k.
I love this shampoo very much its amazing
I love this shampoo very much its amazing
love this shampoo very much its amazing
Rahma I.
It's a good shampoo I actually think it will be good with damaged hair ,,my hair is long straight but it works good on it
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Didn't find anything great, didn't make my hair shinny, I don't get the price!?! Its not worth it at all.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Have anybody tried it???
Khaoula J.
Tunis
I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I have an oily scalp. Will this work for me?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Have you tried this? Is it helpful?