BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A natural smoothing shampoo with the benefits of prickly pear seed oil to repair, nourish, and provide radiance to hair. Key benefits: - Repairs dry and damaged hair - Deeply nourishes - Manages and controls frizz If you want to know more…This rich formula gently cleanses, nourishes, and repairs hair from root to tip. It smooths the hair fiber and restores shine while prickly pear seed oil a rare ingredient contains powerful regenerating and restorative antioxidants. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, not tested on animals, and is free of SLES, silicone, ammonia, colorants, and oxidants.

• Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?4 Answers
  • Have you tried this? Is it helpful?1 Answers
  • I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?1 Answers
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Smells a little strange, but absolutely great for cleansing the hair. It works into a good lather which makes me FEEL like it’s working well. I don’t think it’s a bad shampoo at all, and it does add shine to my hair- but for the price I’m not sure I would splurge on this when there are loads of drugstore brands that do the job just fine. Nothing really made this stand out for me that seems worth the price tag.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is a great shampoo for those with dry or damaged hair, which I have. It tends to be a little heavy for fine hair which I also have, even though it weighs my hair a little bit-- I'd use it anyway for the fact that it really helps dryness, frizziness and split ends. On the up side it smells divine!!!! The scent is so luxurious-- probably one of the best smelling shampoos I have ever used. My main issue with this is the price $55 for shampoo ( for a regular sized bottle) is a lot of money. As good as this is, there are products that will do the same for less money, the reason I took off a star.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This shampoo is great I dye my hair alot so it definitely gets dry and I get split ends after using this my hair felt alot better and healthier almost instantly! It was alot softer and smoother and just looked so much better and had a nice shine to it. I definitely recommend this to those who have dry or damaged hair it was a game changer for me.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love every single product I try from this line and I expected the same experience with this shampoo but this was not the case. Sadly this left my hair very dry and ratty and no amount of conditioner was able to help. I will say once I got my hair untangled it was super shiny so I liked that aspect but I won’t ever record or repurchase.
Caitlyn S.
I received this shampoo r and I absolutely love it!! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and repaired, especially since I color it a lot. It doesn't fade the color either which is the best!!!
Lauren E.
Phila, PA
Absolutely love Christophe Robins entire line! My hair has never been so healthy with so much shine since  I started using his products. The ingredients are pure and worth the investment. I can't use anything else to get the same results ! Best paired with the Regenerating mask!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I'm a huge fan of this product AND I WORK SO GREAT ON MY HARD TO TAKE HAIR .THIS SHAMPOO IS #1 ON THE MARKET. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Reallllly wanted to love this. I love the mask more than words can explain, but this shampoo was lacking in comparison. It wasn't awful, but for the cost... was not good either
Nivea R.
I loved this so much  it was so awesome on my hair. And its just a perfect product. My friend works at a salon and uses this very often.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this shampoo its nice and i like the name they call attention for the name they call Christopher i like too
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Have anybody tried it???
Khaoula J.
Tunis
I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I have an oily scalp. Will this work for me?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Have you tried this? Is it helpful?

back