BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A natural smoothing shampoo with the benefits of prickly pear seed oil to repair, nourish, and provide radiance to hair. Key benefits: - Repairs dry and damaged hair - Deeply nourishes - Manages and controls frizz If you want to know more…This rich formula gently cleanses, nourishes, and repairs hair from root to tip. It smooths the hair fiber and restores shine while prickly pear seed oil a rare ingredient contains powerful regenerating and restorative antioxidants. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, not tested on animals, and is free of SLES, silicone, ammonia, colorants, and oxidants.

• Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?4 Answers
  • Have you tried this? Is it helpful?1 Answers
  • I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great I dye my hair alot so it definitely gets dry and I get split ends after using this my hair felt alot better and healthier almost instantly! It was alot softer and smoother and just looked so much better and had a nice shine to it. I definitely recommend this to those who have dry or damaged hair it was a game changer for me.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo r and I absolutely love it!! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and repaired, especially since I color it a lot. It doesn't fade the color either which is the best!!!
Lauren E.
Phila, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Christophe Robins entire line! My hair has never been so healthy with so much shine since  I started using his products. The ingredients are pure and worth the investment. I can't use anything else to get the same results ! Best paired with the Regenerating mask!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product AND I WORK SO GREAT ON MY HARD TO TAKE HAIR .THIS SHAMPOO IS #1 ON THE MARKET. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS
Nivea R.
I loved this so much  it was so awesome on my hair. And its just a perfect product. My friend works at a salon and uses this very often.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo its nice and i like the name they call attention for the name they call Christopher i like too
rmtha a.
abudhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazzzzing I dyied my hair alot , it become dry and damaged , especially my hair ends after using this my hair become better , healthier ,softer and smoother and looked so amazing and shiny,  I recommend this to those who have dry or damaged hair.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
Beauty Junkie Expert
That is the best product ūüĎć
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome ūüĎŹ really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
bouthaina c.
This product is highly effective and I think it is the best among all brands Because it is light on the skin and does not give any luminance looks like natural
Yaarrah A.
hurghada , The Egyptian Arabic Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
its so helpful for your hear.. I'm sure u will love it.. it made my hair like silk.. no hair falling.. no hair shaking or hair cracking
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking of buy this for my salon is it any good?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Have anybody tried it???
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this? Is it helpful?
Khaoula J.
Tunis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily hair.. do this work for me ?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily scalp. Will this work for me?