Christophe Robin

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’m on the hunt for a “clean” shampoo that will actually lather, soften, nourish and also clean my hair. I decided to purchase my first Christophe Robin product, which is this shampoo. Yes, it was way more than my usual budget but so far, I’ve tried all price ranges and still haven’t found the one. The texture is gel-like, which I don’t mind. I did have to use more product than I would have liked in order to get a good lather, but at least it lathered. The smell wasn’t the best for me. It smelled like old-lady perfume but at least the smell didn’t linger. I appreciate the vegan status but it was hard to rinse off my hair. My hair definitely felt cleaned after my wash, maybe too clean but the soft, nourishing effect didn’t happen at all. My hair was left dry and very tangled. I’m disappointed because I had initially tried the hair masks from this same line and had much better results. I will finish up the bottle but will not be repurchasing. Quality product but just not for me.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My hair is naturally dry and textured, and bleaching it platinum blonde hasn’t done my hair health any favors. Now I’ve had shampoos that have worked for me, as long as it isn’t too drying I’m ok. I bought this on a whim, thought I’d try out the whole line since I like the mask so much, but I really wasn’t expecting a lot. This is well over twice what I normally spend on shampoo. And really, I was shocked at how my hair felt after using this, before putting conditioner on! I looked at the ingredients to see just how much silicone was in here, but there’s none. I’m not going to call this a must-buy, but if your hair is dry and damaged, and you don’t mind the price, it’s hands down the best shampoo I’ve ever used. Ever.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This shampoo is amazing! I have very long hair and this still rinses very well. It leaves no buildup and I have no itchiness telling me it does rinse well. Not to mention it smells very good.