BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

A natural smoothing shampoo with the benefits of prickly pear seed oil to regenerate, nourish, and deliver radiance to hair. Regenerating Shampoo gently cleanses, nourishes, and repairs hair from root to tip. It smooths the hair fibers and restores shine while prickly pear seed oil a rare ingredient and a real natural treasure contains powerful regenerating and restorative antioxidants. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain silicone, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, or colorant. see more...

Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Reallllly wanted to love this. I love the mask more than words can explain, but this shampoo was lacking in comparison. It wasn't awful, but for the cost... was not good either
Naw A.
Tried this because I wanted a shampoo that felt clarifying and was good for my treated hair. - I like this but I found it to be a little drying. It smells fresh and is very lightweight so I’m happy with that but I’m not crazy about it - I don’t think I would re purchase this again.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
So I recently started using this shampoo, and im not sure if this is one of those shampoos that are not supposed to foam or if i am using it wrong?