BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN #63 in Hair Masks

A deeply regenerating, creamy formula that restructures, strengthens, and protects all hair types, including damaged. This regenerative care treatment's creamy formula penetrates completely into the hair for a profound and long-lasting effect, from roots to tips. It is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil a precious natural remedy with antioxidant and regenerative virtues. Its action is reinforced with a 100 percent natural repairing agent that restructures and strengthens hair from the inside, smoothing and enhancing its shine. These active ingredients are combined with inula flower extract to reinvigorate and protect the pigments of natural or dyed hair. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated, and hair is protected from breakage and split ends for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product can be used with all the shampoos of the range. see more...

• My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but th...5 Answers
  • Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram ...1 Answers
  • Do u still use conditioner after this? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
So I'm gonna be between those people who hate how it smells. I remember I used to have a hand cream from Switzerland which smelled exactly the same. Anyway. I noticed some difference not the first day of washing but the second day. Normally my hair would be already kinda down and without life. This mask made them still fresh and soft and good looking. I was even able to go one extra day without washing. So it's not a bad mask but I can't get over the smell and the price tag. It is still just OK mask and I know about better and cheaper variations.
Laura T.
Indianapolis, IN
Let me start by saying if you have an aversion to strong smells this is not the product for  you. Since I don't I LOVE this hair mask. I can stretch a container out for months and months and I have long thick dry hair, so while it is expensive, a little goes a long way. This mask conditions my hair and leaves it feeling wonderful for days. I enjoy the smell and the texture. The best part is that it doesn't take too long. I can deep condition my hair within minutes with this mask.
Vera F.
This hair mask is my absolute favorite ever !!! Yes it is pricey but you don’t have to use much and once you start you will not want to use anything else . The mask lives your hair instantly hydrated, repaired and smooth ! I personally style and blow dry after each wash and the mask makes it so easy too! I am just obsessed with it !
Echo E.
pollock pines
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription box’s and I really liked it. My hair came out great it definitely conditioned my hair and didn’t weight it down & that’s what I look for in a conditioner my only problem is the smell it’s musky old lady 👵 smell but the product is worth the smell
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is a great hair mask for dry, damaged, or frizzy hair, and also for split ends. It made my hair soft and shiny and the split ends less noticeable. The ingredients are pure, and it is awesome for chemically treated hair. It is best paired with their Prickly pear seed oil shampoo. It smells heavenly--- but it costs $71 for the mask and $55 for the shampoo. Great if you want to splurge-- but there are products that do the same for less, hence 4 stars vs 5.
Lauren C.
Flowery Br, GA
Absolutely love this brand and this mask. It’s so quick and easy to do, and it leaves your hair so soft and smelling amazing. It helps repair any damage and split ends. I use this about once or twice a week.
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
First and foremost, NOT the best scented hair mask BUT it is amazing enough to overlook that. Its spendy but you don't need a lot (little goes a long way). It leaves my severely damaged hair feeling so soft and just amazing. I absolutely love this product.
Windy G.
old fort
this is my FAVORITE MASK out of the 100+ that I've tried it works fast and I but different than others as u add water to in and lather but it really helps restore damaged hair
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
This hair mask is definitely a game changer, its very easy to use and gives your hair life, i like to leave it on for 30 mins instead of 20 and apply some heat to let it soak in, it repairs any damage in your hair or any dryness, i give it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the smell.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
I loved this hair mask. It left my hair soft and shiny. It was a sample but it was enough for a couple uses. I recieved this in my sephora play box. It was like most masks i use. So i can't see me spending the money for it.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but they get very dry and frizzy. Would this be good for her (biracial white black & Dominican) hair? I never try something new on it fearing I'll make them worse
Steph L.
Do u still use conditioner after this?
Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram os cachos .estão lindos.