BeautyHairHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

A deeply regenerating, creamy formula that restructures, strengthens, and protects all hair types, including damaged. This regenerative care treatment's creamy formula penetrates completely into the hair for a profound and long-lasting effect, from roots to tips. It is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil a precious natural remedy with antioxidant and regenerative virtues. Its action is reinforced with a 100 percent natural repairing agent that restructures and strengthens hair from the inside, smoothing and enhancing its shine. These active ingredients are combined with inula flower extract to reinvigorate and protect the pigments of natural or dyed hair. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated, and hair is protected from breakage and split ends for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product can be used with all the shampoos of the range.

Is this good for damaged (color treated and over heat processed) hair?
I love this mask, but confused about the proper way to use it. The directions state to use “after shampooing”, so do I use it instead of conditioner? Or apply conditioner first, then the mask??
I used a sample of this product and it was amazing! The price tag is the only reason I haven’t bought a full size version. Is it worth it? Any similar products you’ve tried?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil!
Deb D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Deb D.
First time using a hair mask and a Christophe Robin product. My hair definitely feels silky smooth after using the mask. I’m not sure if I will buy again due to I don’t like the smell. I tend to buy my shampoos and other hair products based off how it smells. This mask is not a pleasing smell at all. Christophe Robin
Amanda D.
Newport News, VA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Amanda D.
This hair mask was great for my hair, I love how smooth and sleek my hair looked after using it. It also helped make my hair less kinky. If I had one complaint it would be that I did not care for the way it smelled when I applied it. However once it was dry it was ok.
Nicollette M.
Seattle, WA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Nicollette M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received several sample packets which allowed me to test for a couple weeks! The good: it makes my fine, dull, brittle hair INCREDIBLY shiny. Like magazine ad, disco ball reflective. It also really brightens my color. I was quite impressed at how much my blonde highlights gleam after using this, and it brings out all the individual tones in my hair color. My strands also feel thicker/stronger. The bad: it didn’t soften my hair at all - despite all the good effects, it also feels more coarse. And the worst: the SCENT. It’s very strong and lingering, and powdery. Like a fake floral baby powder... Reminds me of a grandma perfume. I really like the shine factor this provides, but given the price & scent I won’t purchase.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Elena U.
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil The mask is thick with a creamy melting texture. It spreads well through the hair, enveloping the hair, and is quite economical in consumption. The mask detangles hair well, moisturizes and smoothes the hair, but does not weigh it down. If it is applied for 20-40 minutes under warmth, it will moisturize even dry straw, but 3-5 minutes is enough for me. The hair after her is shiny and soft. This mask is really one of those that has a cumulative effect, and this effect is more noticeable if you use the mask in tandem with shampoo from the same line. Christophe Robin
Vikas singh  K.
Irving, TX
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Vikas singh  K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I kinda like this product, started using this in my hair care routine, it’s a rinse off repair system,it has creamy texture. I can see some good signs in my hair, my hair are not much damaged, not colored.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the sample size of this mask. This mask is fine, I don’t think it’s spectacular. It’s nothing special. It has an odd scent and weird texture when my hair dried (I have straight fine hair). I think it helped somewhat, but nothing really special. I won’t purchase this nor do I recommend it. I got it as a sample with a purchase from Sephora.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a big fan of this brand! Years ago I got a sample of a scalp scrub from Sephora. Since then, I never stopped using it. Just some weeks ago I tried for the first time this regenerating hair mask! And I simply love it! Plus, it is effective since I can see how my hair is so smooth after the treatment!
Meagan K.
Phoenix, AZ
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Meagan K.
Worth every single penny! I seriously had dread locks (I’m not exaggerating... being disabled hard for me to wash & comb hair) before using this mask! Made it super easy to comb my hair out & left my health SUPER shiny & healthy looking! Not to mention feeling bouncy & healthy! Smells amazing not over powering at all very natural!
Melissa M.
N Highlands, CA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Snagged this off sephora as a deluxe sample and used it for the first time yesterday and I already love ..I left on in the shower for about 15 min but only have to leave on about 5 min I always do hair mask first thing so they can stay on longer ...this left my hair so soft and silky not heavy no residue I love this .it is rather expensive but I got this of poshmark brand new for 30 bucks so if u can get on sale I so recommend..but even at full price u get alot of product so worth it
Caroline K.
Castro Valley, CA
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Caroline K.
I received a sample of this product and after reading the other rave reviews, I’m not sure if I got a defective batch or if my clear bottle means it is a different formula but this did nothing special for my hair. It didn’t have an immediate ahhh feeling nor did it feel much better once out of the shower.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...