BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN #74 in Scalp Treatments

A deeply regenerating, creamy formula that restructures, strengthens, and protects all hair types, including damaged. This regenerative care treatment's creamy formula penetrates completely into the hair for a profound and long-lasting effect, from roots to tips. It is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil a precious natural remedy with antioxidant and regenerative virtues. Its action is reinforced with a 100 percent natural repairing agent that restructures and strengthens hair from the inside, smoothing and enhancing its shine. These active ingredients are combined with inula flower extract to reinvigorate and protect the pigments of natural or dyed hair. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated, and hair is protected from breakage and split ends for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product can be used with all the shampoos of the range. see more...

• My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but they get v...5 Answers
  • Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram os cacho...1 Answers
  • Do u still use conditioner after this? 2 Answers
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this mask so much. Let’s just address the elephant in the room... it’s expensive. I’ve just been using it because I got about 8 sample jars from Sephora. And while I love it, I don’t know if I can justify the price once my samples run out.
You don’t have to use much, because then you add a little water and lather it, so it coats your hair better.
I do absolutely love the way this makes my hair feel. I just have a hard time with the price.
Ashley H.
I loved this hair mask. It left my hair soft and shiny. It was a sample but it was enough for a couple uses. I recieved this in my sephora play box. It was like most masks i use. So i can't see me spending the money for it.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora months and months ago and I still have plenty left! That's how far this stuff goes. You only need to use a small amount and, since my hair has a tendency to be flat and oily, I only apply it to the ends. Leave it on for a few minutes and voila, you've got super soft, shinier, more manageable hair! It smells great too. The only drawback is the price. As much as I like it, I just don't know if I could bring myself to pay that much for the full size!
Karen H.
Got a nice sample size of this in one of my recent Sephora Plays. I have thin hair so I got about 5 uses in the sample. Just finished it and I although I'm not a huge fan of the scent I really do like it. It has a nice thick texture so it doesn't drip off while trying to apply. Makes my hair very silky smooth without feeling greasy and makes my hair feel thicker and healthy. If it smelled as good as other hair treatments I've tried I'd probably purchase with hesitation. (I really like the smell of Garniers Whole Blend Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk hydrating mask. It just leaves my hair a bit greasy so I have to use it sparingly.) This product is still very nice though.
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play bag a few months ago but didnt try it out until recently, and I have to say I was pleasantly impressed by it. I had been trying out other deep conditioning products to treat my damaged hair after I dyed it and this mask already had better results than some of the other products I had been trying for months to try to restore my hair! My hair is feeling softer than it had felt in months thanks to this! As far as the price, it is definitely pretty steep and i usually do not invest that much money on caring for my hair. As of now I cant see myself buyinf the full sized product, but I might consider for the sales season!
Angelica T.
I love this stuff for my hair. Most people complain about how it smells..and it does have a different kind of smell but I actually liked it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny..but not so shiny that it looks dirty. I have oily hair and this gave it just the right amount of sheen. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play box and the sample was enough for several uses. I haven't purchased the full size because it's a litle more expensive than I typically spend on hair care and because I'm trying out other products but when I get the urge to splurge..this will be at the top of my list!
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
I absolutely love this hair product. It smells nice, however others have complained about the scent so I guess you either love or hate the smell.
However for conditioning treatment, can I say welllllllllll worth the $$$$$$. You use a small amount on damp hair and voila shiny healthy hair. I would say try leaving it on a little longer say 20 mins as a treatment and you will reap the benifits. It's like magic in a jar. I know the price is steep but you honestly only need a small amount, I've had mine a month and there's still 3/4 left so would potentially last 4 months or so.
I have fine, long color treated hair and this works wonders. In love
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received a sample of this in one of my Play by Sephora boxes. I was really excited to try it out because of the prickly pear seed oil (I live in Arizona...prickly pear everything is big here, haha). As soon as I opened the container, I immediately hated the smell. I don’t know how else to say it but, this smells like old ladies/powder. This isn’t horrible I guess but I was really worried it was going to make my hair smell this way. I figured I’d give it a try anyway, and I’m glad I did because the scent doesn’t linger at all after washing this out. It definitely made my hair very soft and shiny, but for the price point I think it’s not worth it. Perhaps at half the cost it would be a good splurge but definitely not for what they sell it for full retail. I knocked it down one star for the scent and one for the price.
Alyssa H.
I received this product in a Sephora Favorites box and I was really impressed! I like that you only have to leave it on for 2-3 minutes rather than 20 or 30. (Of course I left it on a little longer). It made my hair very soft, silky, smooth, and easy to manage. It didn't make my hair oily as some masks will and it didn't weigh my hair down. My hair stayed straight and didn't get frizzy even after walking in the rain! Yay. I definitely love this product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I'm not very fond of the smell. It smells kind of like old people and the smell stays in your hair.
Steph L.
I love this! I got a sample in my Sephora play box that was big enough to use 4 times on my long hair and i fell in love with it! It is a thick consistency but easy to work in. I use it after shampoo, and still use conditioner on parts of my hair after. The first time I used this my hair felt so incredibly soft and silky the next day! I have long, dry, heat damaged hair for reference. After I ran out I tried the L'Oréal one and it just doesn't hold a needle to this. I have yet to splurge on the full size because it is super expensive, so there are 2 other brands I've been curious to try with sample sizes that I will test before I make the plunge! Highly recommend if ur willing to shell out for it though!
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but they get very dry and frizzy. Would this be good for her (biracial white black & Dominican) hair? I never try something new on it fearing I'll make them worse
Steph L.
Do u still use conditioner after this?
Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram os cachos .estão lindos.