BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

A deeply regenerating, creamy formula that restructures, strengthens, and protects all hair types, including damaged. This regenerative care treatment's creamy formula penetrates completely into the hair for a profound and long-lasting effect, from roots to tips. It is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil a precious natural remedy with antioxidant and regenerative virtues. Its action is reinforced with a 100 percent natural repairing agent that restructures and strengthens hair from the inside, smoothing and enhancing its shine. These active ingredients are combined with inula flower extract to reinvigorate and protect the pigments of natural or dyed hair. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated, and hair is protected from breakage and split ends for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product can be used with all the shampoos of the range. see more...

• My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but they get v...5 Answers
  • Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram os cacho...1 Answers
  • Do u still use conditioner after this? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play bag and was extremely unimpressed. First off I really didn't care for the scent of this. I can't think of how to describe it, maybe like baby powder? Just not a real pleasant scent. Other reviews I've read compared the scent to old lady perfume or a retirement home. So definitely not the most flattering of smells!

I would say that it kind of worked. It did leave my hair feeling soft, but not any more than usual. My $2.97 Aussie deep conditioner does a better job. And considering this runs $71 for an 8oz jar(!), it is certainly not something I ever buy!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Received as a sample in my sephora play bag. The price point is outrageous however I am a mom with thin fine hair and I only get to do full hair grooming twice a week at best so I usually have dreads in my hair after three days that I have to use a lot of conditioner and comb out. I used a nickel of this product from midshaft to ends and it smelled okay it felt pretty thick but nothing impressive however after I left it on I could feel my hair changing . It's now been three days and my hair is not tangled or dirty or greasy which has never happened before! Will get coupons and purchase!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
I love this stuff for my hair. Most people complain about how it smells..and it does have a different kind of smell but I actually liked it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny..but not so shiny that it looks dirty. I have oily hair and this gave it just the right amount of sheen. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play box and the sample was enough for several uses. I haven't purchased the full size because it's a litle more expensive than I typically spend on hair care and because I'm trying out other products but when I get the urge to splurge..this will be at the top of my list!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Ottawa Hills , OH
This hair mask is incredible!! For starters, it smells GREAT! And you only need a small amount for it to work. My hair is straight but damaged, processed and some frizz if I don't use a straightener...so heat damaged as well. After using this one my hair felt super soft AND I could tell it was starting to reverse some of the damage in my hair. I've now been using it twice a week for over a month and have truly noticed a significant difference in my hair. Much healthier, softer and stronger! Best hair mask ever!!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even start with this? THIS STUFF IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. You need it in your life right this minute. I don't even have troublesome or thick hair and this did wonders to it. My hair is soft, smooth and shiny days after using this. Will be purchasing after I run out of my sample, even though my wallet will be hurting. This stuff is totally worth it and a little goes a long way.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
This is amazing, you don't need too much as it is a bit thick. I'd recommend rubbing in your hands and then putting it all over your hair and focusing on the ends. It smells like baby powder but it's a nice clean scent! Leaves your hair very soft and luxurious. Would highly recommend for someone who needs restoration.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
This mask is amazing!!!!! My hair feels so smooth and just alive again after using this once! I checked and couldn't believe the full size retails at $71! I might have to save up and buy it because wow this was so worth it. It does have a smell because of the prickly pear but it does go away after a little while.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really enjoyed this mask. A small nickel-sized amount was enough to coat my long hair and it was easily rinsed out. My fine, long, damaged hair was left so smooth and soft after using this product. I would definitely look into buying the full size of this once I use up some of my other hair masks.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, and it smells great. The only drawback for me is the price. I don't know that I would EVER drop that much on a hair mask. I loved the sample I got and got about 4 uses out of it, but Tim not sure I'd purchase a full size.
Tripti C.
Tripti C.
Santa Monica, CA
I received a sample with the Sephora Play Box. Most people complain about the smell, but honestly that did not bother me at all. However, the results were just average. I get better results with my conditioner and with this price point, it just isn't worth it for me.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is mixed with very VERY tight ringlets but they get very dry and frizzy. Would this be good for her (biracial white black & Dominican) hair? I never try something new on it fearing I'll make them worse
Steph L.
Steph L.
Do u still use conditioner after this?
Este produto é simplesmente ótimo.meus cabelos definiram os cachos .estão lindos.