Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

A deeply regenerating, creamy formula that restructures, strengthens, and protects all hair types, including damaged. This regenerative care treatment's creamy formula penetrates completely into the hair for a profound and long-lasting effect, from roots to tips. It is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil a precious natural remedy with antioxidant and regenerative virtues. Its action is reinforced with a 100 percent natural repairing agent that restructures and strengthens hair from the inside, smoothing and enhancing its shine. These active ingredients are combined with inula flower extract to reinvigorate and protect the pigments of natural or dyed hair. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated, and hair is protected from breakage and split ends for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product can be used with all the shampoos of the range.

Is this good for damaged (color treated and over heat processed) hair?
I love this mask, but confused about the proper way to use it. The directions state to use “after shampooing”, so do I use it instead of conditioner? Or apply conditioner first, then the mask??
I used a sample of this product and it was amazing! The price tag is the only reason I haven’t bought a full size version. Is it worth it? Any similar products you’ve tried?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil!
Parker, CO
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil uploaded by Andi K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow, really not impressed based on first impression. I’m happy I tried this before buying, thanks to Sephora for including the sample in my online order. I’m a snob when it comes to my hair care, but that’s also because I have waist length hair and don’t like to waste my time on sub par results. Dang this mask is so expensive too at $71! Had I purchased, guaranteed I would have returned after first use. Okay so the very first thing upon opening the sample- YUCK this overpowering scent! Just awful. Reminds me of exactly how my grandma always smelled when I was growing up. Aqua Net vibes...that scent I could never forget. Anyway I decided to get past it and apply the mask on my towel dried hair, and wrapped it up in a cap and used the hair dryer on it to warm it up some. After 20 minutes I rinsed out. Adequate amount of product in the sample to get through all of my hair so I was happy about that. Upon rinsing my hair felt okay, pretty smooth but not nearly as smooth as other hair masks I use (and certainly not as smooth as when rinsing Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector, 3.3 Oz) but still pretty smooth. It took a bit more effort to comb through it gentle with my Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush and allow to air dry. Once dried, I did not see anything impressive. My hair did not feel super moisturized, it wasn’t as shiny as other products can make it, and that icky fragrance just lingered. Based on results and not based on the name, I’d say this was a $10 mask from a drug store. No harm no foul since I didn’t pay for this.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I didn’t want to love it because it’s kinda pricy. The first time I used it, it was ok, nothing special. I still had a use or two left in the sample, so I used it again and WOW, my hair has never felt this soft before, it barely tangles at all! I love it so much I ended up buying a small set of this mask and Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt, review on that to come. This is now a permanent (though expensive) part of my routine now, and will save me some money buying other hair saving products
Los Angeles, CA
Currently using now. Love the smell! More importantly it leaves my hair feeling like silk. Helped hydrate my dry scalp which left my day 1 dirty hair less greasy and actually not oily. That was how I knew it properly hydrated my scalp because I typically shampoo daily because of my oily hair. It’s pricey but it works. I’ve tried two other products from this line and they are worth buying again as well. Great line
Hanover, IN
This might be the best hair mask I have ever used in my life. I cherish it. This product does not feel like a temporary conditioning fix on my hair like some deep conditioners from the drugstore. It feels as though it actually makes my hair healthier and stronger. I have very fine easily weighed down and oily hair. This product strengthens my hair and makes it soft without over conditioning it with filler ingredients like silicone. The only issue with this mask is how blasted expensive it is. I'm running out and I think that I will buy the travel version once I'm done with my sample size because a little does go a long way, the big jar is just very expensive. The smell is very strong, just a warning to scent sensitive people. I think it's like flowery baby powder and didn't like it at first. However, right after I washed my hair, I had multiple friends tell me, with no prompting, they thought it smelled amazing. Now I do like it, it's just very strong and lasts a while on the hair.
Deptford
This hair mask is next level amazing. Its a hefty price tag, but if youre in the market for a truly luxury hair mask, this is for you. Prickly pear in skin and hair care is one of my favorite ingredients, and this mask makes a huge difference in the health of my hair. Its an investment, but its well worth it if your hair is in need!
Richardson, TX
I was given a sample to try by a friend at Sephora. I had never used a hair mask before and was pretty skeptical. This is a game changer product. My looked healthy, shiny, bouncy and all the things! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I really don’t love the smell. It’s scent is reminiscent of baby powder.
Maine \m/ Wherever I May Roam
I need all the moisture I can get for my hair. This really moisturizes and I like scent of this product. Works well as a weekly treatment, it’s rather pricey tho so I deduct one star for that
Atlanta, GA
My favorite hair mask from this brand. Since my color is color treated this mask saved it. My dry ends are soft and smooth to the touch and the color stays shiny.
This is a cult favorite among models and hairdressers alike for a reason. I was first introduced to this 5 years ago at a shoot, and I fell in love with it after three uses. I've been using it ever since and it is the reason my hair is so soft and damage free, despite using heat on it very frequently.
Phoenix, AZ
I got a mini of this mask in the Play by Sephora Luxe Volume 2 box last fall, and just finished it up last week. I didn’t want to like this stuff because of the price tag, but I ended up really loving it. It left my hair so soft and smooth and made my hair feel nourished every time I used it. The directions are a bit confusing at first, but after a couple uses I got the hang of it. I didn’t follow the instructions to the letter, I applied the product to the length of my hair first and then lathered and massaged the product up into my scalp and that’s what worked best for me. You honestly only need a very small amount like the directions say. Much smaller than any other hair mask I have used. I have waist length hair a use about a dime sized amount of product. Even though I loved this product, I am not sure I would ever buy the full sized for over $70. But if you can justify it, I’d say go for it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...