Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo with Jujube Bark Extract uploaded by Becky L.

BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A gentle, rebalancing, and soothing shampoo for oily roots, dandruff, and sensitive scalps. Key benefits:- Soothes the scalp- Eliminates dandruff- Reduces excess oil If you want to know more…Recommended for natural and color-treated hair, this shampoo absorbs excess sebum to rebalance the scalp calming itchiness, irritation, and tingling for a sensation of freshness and comfort. It effectively eliminates dandruff during the treatment and after, with results up to 72 hours after use. The light, translucent formula is enriched with jujube bark extract to soothe and cherry blossom extract to moisturize. When used daily, this treatment reduces problems due to excess sebum, visibly removes dandruff, and calms the scalp. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, not tested on animals, and free of sodium laureth sulfate, colorants, silicone, and ammonia. Research results: In a clinical test of 40 participants, after 2 weeks of use: - 85% of subjects notice an increase of scalp comfort - 80% of subjects notice a genuine reduction in dandruff - 75% of subjects notice a soothing effect, considerably less itching, and a return to a more balanced scalp

Kat J.
My hair has never felt so clean in my LIFE... This shampoo got rid of every ounce of buildup, oil, and dandruff. My scalp felt so clean, my hair looked so nourished,... I really wasn't expecting 5 star results from a foil packet sample of this. I was very impressed. I would definitely buy a full size bottle, but I wouldn't use it every time I wash my hair. I think that would strip it and make it too dry, honestly. Because it gives such a deep clean, I believe this product is best for refreshing your hair every so often, so I would only wash with this maybe once every other week. I imagine one bottle will last me quite some time.
Kat J.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is the first shampoo that I have used on my oily scalp/fine hair that has not dried my ends and caused more buildup with my psoriasis. This smells clean and fresh and leaves my hair feeling clean as well. It is expensive and goes through fast but is worth it if you have super oily hair
Ambertiera B.
Tried this shampoo after having lots of gel in my hair. I only needed to shampoo 1x. I didn't use a conditioner after only a Mizani leave in as I usually do. My hair was squeaky clean and was NOT dried out. For my first usage I was impressed. The scent isn't over powering and my itchy scalp didn't need any extra treatment during the week.
Caitlyn S.
I received this shampoo free from Influenster and I absolutely love it!! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and repaired, especially since I color it a lot. It doesn't fade the color either which is the best!!!
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product. I feel like it gets all of the product I use out of my hair. I think is better than many of the comparable products. The way it lathers in your hair is great and would totally use it again.
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
I love this shampoo for my oily hair. I've tried a lot of shampoos and this is by far the best I've tried. A little goes a long way so it'll last you a while. Would definitely purchase again.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this stuff! It has a light clean scent that isn't over powering. It does a great job or removing product build up and rebalancing the scalp. It can be drying though but I follow up with a conditioner and it leaves my hair shiny and soft!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very good shampoo does not dry your hair or make it's brittle I like to use this and it safe enough I can use it every day without stripping my hair
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
I have naturally oily hair and I love this shampoo! It works really well to remove the oil from my hair.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Does this leave your hair feeling hydrated?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Does this work on color treated hair?
Olivia P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I have been looking for a shampoo to really balance out my scalp. I don't think I have dandruff, but more of something that resembles dermatitis. I want something that won't completely strip my scalp of oils and dry my hair out, but will still balance the scalp and calm my breakouts. Does anyone know if this is super stripping? Does it leave your hair ultra dry?
Sarah M.
Does this work for dandruff? (I tried the salt scrub version of this and it didn't help.)
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How does this compare to the Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt ? Does it smell the same??

back