BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A nourishing and protecting oil treatment for all hair types. This Moisturizing Hair Oil restores the hair's natural lipid film without altering the artificial dye pigments. Lavender oil is the ultimate treatment for color-treated and over processed hair, or hair that's been damaged by environmental factors such as sun, sea, wind, or the pool. The formula contains 97.7 percent natural oils lavender, wheat germ, oil, and palm to completely restore the hair's elasticity while vitamin E treats the scalp. Unlike other oils, it protects the shine and density of hair color because it penetrates gently inside the shaft of colored hair without removing artificial pigments. The balm texture of this oil can be applied to targeted areas on the edges of the hair or its tips and it can also be warmed, making it liquid for a more generous application. Complete with SPF 6 sun protection, it delivers beautiful shine and leaves hair silky-soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oils. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
My daughter is mixed race and has extremely thick coarse haircut that always appears to be dry even though she has never colored or heat styled! I got some of this and have been using it as a pre shampoo mask and her hair looks better then it ever has. The frizz is now shiny ringlets and she can run her hair though her curls. You need to let the bottle soak in hot water to liquify before using and then apply to hair and cover head! We leave on for 20min up to an hour depending on how much time we have. This has done wonders and I’m really surprised it’s not a more popular product here in America because it’s life changing...
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box. So I had to try it out.
The smell was so good!!!! And I loved the texture. I also like how my hair felt after. So I looked it up and was sad to see how expensive it is. So I guess I'll just wait for it to go on sale.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have seriously damaged highlighted fine hair that was stripped from red to blonde and unless I take reallllly good care of it, you can tell. It needs moisturizing to stop the ends from drying out and frizzing and at least once a week it needs a deep, overnight treatment. Get you a product that can do both!

Because my hair is so fine, I struggle with a lot of serums but as long as you go light with this, it's SO GREAT. I love the semi-solid formula which makes it easy to use and adore the lavender scent.

My skin tends to break out when I use overnight oil treatments but not with this bad boy. I like to run it through the lengths, do a French braid and wash it out in the morning, it never looks or feels heavy.

I've only give it four stars rather than five because a) it's spendy and b) like a lot of oils, it liquifies when it gets warm. Most oils do but because this is on a screwtop bottle, it's easy to spill. Logistics and price aside, I love this product.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this! I use it as a pre-wash treatment. Apply a generous amount throughout my hair, braid it and then let it sit for as long as possible (a few hours, overnight or even a whole weekend if I don't go out!) and then go on shampooing and conditioning as normal. My hair always looks so much better when I use this.
And the lavender smell is really, really nice! It's also great as a pre-coloring treatment. Just apply a good amount, work it through the hair and leave it in before coloring. It's what my colorist suggested and I never had a bad coloring experience. And I do think it helps a little bit with mitigating the damage of the coloring process
Michelle T.
Seattle
OK so this actually isn’t a bad quality product, it smells really good and I think it does really help to condition deep condition your hair. That being said it is outrageously expensive, and when I received the bottle in the mail I couldn’t believe how tiny it was.
I love this brand, so I was really disappointed. But so far this is the only product that I have actually returned from this brand, and to make it clear I did return this product almost immediately. Don’t waste your money, it’s so easy to make hair masks yourself nowadays. All you need is some coconut oil, and castor oil or jujube oil (which both are very inexpensive), some peppermint essential oil is always good to stimulate hair growth for your scalp and then you’re good to go! Save your money!

back