Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream

A rich, daily, leave-in hair cream to repair split ends and deeply hydrate all hair types. Just like the skin, hair needs to be moisturized every day. This Moisturizing Hair Cream prevents hair from drying out, repairs split ends on hair damaged by color treatments, perms, and over-processing, and restores the hair's body and shine. The non-oily, non-sticky formula is enriched with moisturizing apricot kernel oil, extracts of sandalwood pulp, philodendron tree bark, and barley to instantly penetrate into your hair deeply hydrating it without weighing it down or altering the color. Complete with SPF 6 sun protection, it delivers beautiful shine and a subtle scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The subtly scented product contains no alcohol, colorants, or silicone. "There are two Christophe Robin products that I can't do without for my hair care routine. The first is the sandalwood moisturizer, which I put on before going to the beach. It nourishes my hair, prevents it from frizzing, and keeps the color from turning because of the sun and sea water." Laura Smet, ELLE July 2011

Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream Is this the same as leave-in conditioner?
Is it better to use this hair cream right after showering?
How does this Sandalwood cream compare to the Christophe Robin Luscious Curl Cream?  Would I use both together?  Would this help to tame fine baby hairs along my hairline?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Stephanie P.
This smells amazing. The sandalwood makes you smell fabulous all day. Just a small amount applied to damp hair held tame frizz and protect ends. An absolutely lovely addition to your morning hair routine.
Lauren R.
San Antonio, TX
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Lauren R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot see the photo listed but this review is for the Christophe Robin Daily Hair Cream with Samdalwood, my new favorite hair find. The ends of my color treated hair can get a bit unruly after a few days, and this cream tames them along with the little fly aways on my hair line. It smells great, has not made my hair look greasy (only goes on ends and hairline), and I have not had to use my straightener to tame my ends. Highly recommend if you have color treated hair and your ends like to misbehave! Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream #haircare #christopherobin #hairmoisturizer #essentials #haircream
Ellen C.
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Ellen C.
Game Changer! I braided my hair using CR as a styling cream. It was the only new product I added to my routine. When I took my hair down I was shook. I had to look and see what caused this extra sheen, no frizz braid out. My ends are moisture city and they are usually desert dry. I’m all in. Good to know it works well in a world where some products do the bare minimum. #HAIRGOALS #CURLS
Tara N.
Springfield, MA
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Tara N.
I have color treated hair and this made my hair super soft and shiny! It also has a very fresh (not overpowering) scent. Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream I am really happy with this product and can’t wait to try more of their product line.
Mallory K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Mallory K.
This hair cream smells so amazing! I like to apply it to the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower and again at night when my hair is dry.
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Joyce L.
Absolutely love this stuff! A small amount goes a long way. My hair feels so light and bouncy! And the scent! Amazing. I adore the smell of sandelwood. This has a light scent of it. Its wonderful. So happy to have recieved it in this months #ipsy. It was my choice item. Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream
Karen M.
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Karen M.
Recvd in a Allure Beauty Box. I have fine, bleached wavy hair which takes on a frizz if it's humid out or my hair is dry. This works much better than most leave in creams I've used. Hair does not get greasy or heavy. It's a keeper.
Zannatul F.
Richardson, TX
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Zannatul F.
I don’t think think I have loved a hair product this much in a while. I got this in my February allure box and at first I was skeptical to use it as I have frizzy wavy/curly hair. Over the years I sort of lost my natural curls and hair just became very dry. The first time I opened it I fell in love with the smell. I put it on my damp hair after shower and when it dried let me tell you how much in disbelief I was. My hair felt soft to the touch and I could see my FREAKING CURLS. Plus the smell is just addicting. I use this every time after washing my hair. Got get you this hair cream and let it blend away the dead ends of your hair and life.
Brittany F.
Richwood, TX
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Brittany F.
This leave in conditioner is effective yet light. I tend to hate almost every leave in conditioner I try due to them making my hair very greasy. This product has a light but great scent. I have the sandlewood and it is lovely. I am very happy with my choice to select this in my ipsy bag.
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Cream uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product for damaged hair. I havw bleached hair and it works great. Really helps with my slpit ends and makes ny hair look healthier. I would recommend!