BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

A rich, daily, leave-in hair cream to repair split ends and deeply hydrate all hair types. Just like the skin, hair needs to be moisturized every day. This Moisturizing Hair Cream prevents hair from drying out, repairs split ends on hair damaged by color treatments, perms, and over-processing, and restores the hair's body and shine. The non-oily, non-sticky formula is enriched with moisturizing apricot kernel oil, extracts of sandalwood pulp, philodendron tree bark, and barley to instantly penetrate into your hair deeply hydrating it without weighing it down or altering the color. Complete with SPF 6 sun protection, it delivers beautiful shine and a subtle scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The subtly scented product contains no alcohol, colorants, or silicone. "There are two Christophe Robin products that I can't do without for my hair care routine. The first is the sandalwood moisturizer, which I put on before going to the beach. It nourishes my hair, prevents it from frizzing, and keeps the color from turning because of the sun and sea water." Laura Smet, ELLE July 2011 see more...

Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
I have oily roots and dry ends. Applying this daily on either dry or wet hair helps me to keep those dry ends moisturized. It's also great for at the beach or pool to keep the salt and chlorine from drying out your hair!
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
I apply this to my ends when my hair is dry, a little bit rubbed between my hands, applied while combing with my fingers.
The scent is great, if you use the right amount it doesn't weigh hair down and it won't leave it feeling greasy or like anything is in it, and it makes a difference in the appearance of your hair! If I had to only use one styling/hair care product (besides shampoo/conditioner) this would probably be it
sheisaddicted A.
Bordeaux
J’applique ce produit après mon shampoing sur cheveux mouillés, ça permet de les nourrir sans laisser aucune matière grasse à la fin et les cheveux sont ultra légers.
Mariana S.
coimbra
I usually use this while my hair is wet out of the shower and when it dries it is left so soft! I'll use it on dry hair also because it tames my ends after straightening and it works great for that too! I also for the first time in my life can let my hair air dry and get perfect beach waves without styling. It's normally just a frizzy, puffy mess.