BeautyHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil

Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil

A multiuse hair balm enriched with rare prickly pear oil to moisturize, nourish, protect, and repair all hair types. This non-sticky, easy-to-use balm contains 99 percent natural ingredients that work together to nourish hair, body, lips, hands, and feet wherever you need hydration. A great alternative to oils and serums, it aids in styling and smoothing for a sleek, shiny look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil!
Dilven S.
Waltham, MA
I am shocked to be the first to review this product. This product is amazing! It smells heavenly to me but other night it feel the same. I take a pea size amount & warm it up w/ my fingers. Apply it to the ends of my hair to re-hydrate, help avoid split ends & bring back shine/luster. If I am not mistaken this can be used on beards as well. I love how little can go a long way. Super hydrating/nourishing on the hair. I highly recommend & will repurchase even though it's pricy. I think it's worth every penny.
M M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect for keeping hair in place with a piecey look. Not too shiny or waxy. Ideal balance between shine and hold.
Lucie M.
Lyon, Lyon
Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil uploaded by Lucie M.
This is my favorite part of washing my hair. I use it everytime I wash them, so like twice in week. I would be so happy if their made a bigger pot. He keep my hair very smooth and deeply hydrated, I’m very satisfied. Also the nice point is you can use it on your skin too, if you have a dry one it’s really a good product. The fragrance is such good too. You will fall in love very quickly ;)
Melanie A.
Brampton , Cumbria
Not the best CR product. Can use to define texture, but other products do this better. Smells nice though. Am using as a nail & hand intense moisturiser instead.
dima Z.
This non-sticky balm contains 99 percent natural butters and oils to nurture hair,body,lips,hands,and wherever you need rich moisturization. A great alternative to oils ans serums, it helps in styling and smoothing for healthy, shiny hair and skin
Christiane F.
Cologne
I had to have this product after I saw Christophe use it in one of his videos. The girls hair looked super nice and shiny. The first few times I used it I wasn't super convinced, but at some point I found the right amount to use for my hair. You really only need very few of this product, so it'll last you forever. I only take a tiny bit and rub it all over my hands (it's also very good for dry hands and nails) and then I start to go through my hair with my fingers. I sometimes have those dry hair days when I went to bed with wet hair or swimming or used loads of dry shampoo. Then this is what I go for. Makes my ends look shiny and nourished and helps with the strawyness.

Looking for your answer?