BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

A multiuse hair balm enriched with rare prickly pear oil to moisturize, nourish, protect, and repair all hair types. This non-sticky, easy-to-use balm contains 99 percent natural ingredients that work together to nourish hair, body, lips, hands, and feet wherever you need hydration. A great alternative to oils and serums, it aids in styling and smoothing for a sleek, shiny look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I am shocked to be the first to review this product. This product is amazing! It smells heavenly to me but other night it feel the same. I take a pea size amount & warm it up w/ my fingers. Apply it to the ends of my hair to re-hydrate, help avoid split ends & bring back shine/luster. If I am not mistaken this can be used on beards as well. I love how little can go a long way. Super hydrating/nourishing on the hair. I highly recommend & will repurchase even though it's pricy. I think it's worth every penny.
Christiane F.
Christiane F.
Cologne
I had to have this product after I saw Christophe use it in one of his videos. The girls hair looked super nice and shiny. The first few times I used it I wasn't super convinced, but at some point I found the right amount to use for my hair. You really only need very few of this product, so it'll last you forever. I only take a tiny bit and rub it all over my hands (it's also very good for dry hands and nails) and then I start to go through my hair with my fingers. I sometimes have those dry hair days when I went to bed with wet hair or swimming or used loads of dry shampoo. Then this is what I go for. Makes my ends look shiny and nourished and helps with the strawyness.