Christophe Robin Detox Hair Ritual Kit uploaded by Amber H.

BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A gentle, color-safe, detoxifying, and soothing ritual that balances combination hair with oily roots and dry ends. Key benefits: - Regulates excess oil - Exfoliates to remove buildup - Hydrates and softens If you want to know more… The Detox Hair Ritual Kit features sea salt to lightly exfoliate and remove product buildup, calm itchiness and tingling, and soothe the scalp with a sensation of freshness and featherlight hydration. The special trio effectively eliminates dandruff both during and after treatment with results lasting up to 72 hours. The Purifying Shampoo daily rebalances and cleanses the hair with 100 percent naturally derived anti-dandruff agents. Jujube bark extract regulates excess sebum, permanently eliminates dandruff, and calms itchiness, while cherry flower extract possesses moisturizing and soothing virtues for a hydrated scalp and soft tresses. The Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt acts like a detox for your scalp with a blend to exfoliate, clean, and rebalance a sensitive or oily head. Ideal as a post-coloring treatment, it calms itchiness and removes chemical residue left behind. Finish with the Moisturizing Hair Cream, a daily leave-in treatment to combat split ends and breakage and deeply hydrate without weighing the hair down. Its formula contains an SPF to protect tresses and is enriched with moisturizing apricot kernel oil, extracts of sandalwood pulp, philodendron tree bark, and barley for beautiful locks. Complete with an exotic cotton travel pouch perfect for him or her these products are the ideal travel haircare ritual for a refreshed scalp at home, on weekend escapes, or to keep in your gym bag. Hair is left looking and feeling balanced, comfortable, healthy, light, and shiny from roots to tips. This set contains: - 2.54 oz/ 75.1 mL Purifying Shampoo with Jujube Bark Extract - 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt - 0.7 oz/ 20.7 mL Moisturizing Hair Cream I see more...

Amber H.
Deltona, FL
This was my first purchase from the brand. I’d been eying the scrub for a while and it seemed like the perfect way to give it all a try. As soon as it arrived I jumped in the shower. At first I was taken back by the small size of the products but once I used them I figured out a little goes a long way. The shampoo is very nice. But the standout star was the scrub. It’s lather is so luxurious. After wards you do need a very hydrating conditioning treatment and the moisturizer they included wouldn’t be the one I recommend. I still need to try it on it’s own but with the scrub it just didn’t provide as much moisture as my hair needed. Instead I used my borgieo don’t despair, repair mask and left it in for 20 minutes. After wards I sprayed a serum in my hair and let it soak in. My hair feels absolutely amazing and it have never felt cleaner and so light weight.
Jessie H.
North Hollywood, CA
I am in love with this bundle especially the scrub. It leaves my hair feeling so light and clean. I use the products after color treatments and the results are so great. The scrub can be a little confusing at first because it's not a traditional shampoo but basically if you get your hands wet, rub the scrub between them like you would before putting on lotion and then rub it into your scalp it works wonders. I would totally recommend this.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This stuff is amazing! I received the one hair scrub as a deluxe sample in my Sephora play and after 1 try I knew I needed more!! A few more uses and I went out to purchase it. My hair has been kind of stuck in a dry/damaged/flakey state for a bit, these products have made a huge change in my hair!
Briana A.
Definitely worth purchasing! Perfect to detoxify your hair from oils and built up hair products. Leaves your hair squeaky clean and smelling amazing. I would recommend you try this kit!

back