BeautyHairHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts

Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts

A daily cleansing and protecting shampoo for fine, colored, and sensitive hair. This specific range of delicate hair care products protects the color, nourishes the hair fiber, and provides body and volume without drying the hair. The innovative gel-like formula is enriched with rose water and extracts of fortifying baobab to cleanse gently, preserve the color, and restore volume and softness. Its antioxidant ingredients rose oil and extract combined with an acid pH tighten the scales of the hair to limit the loss of pigments and keep your color brilliant and fresh. Hair regains its tone and body, and is left easy to style. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone, SLS, and colorant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts!
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Shampoo was really good for my hair. I have naturally thin and flat hair so this gave me some good body. The smell is also really nice and lasts all day, not too overwhelming!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts uploaded by Hollie R.
Gentle formula and lathers well. It gives a superb cleanse and leaves hair smelling of roses. I noticed it did leave my hair lighter which resulted in more movement & bounce, but it didn’t produce voluminous “big sexy messy bed head” type volume. I love that it’s free of sulfates & safe for my color treated hair. I would recommend this product as it’s suitable for all hair types, has good ingredients & a lovely scent. If you are looking for stupid big hair (which I love!) - this will not do the trick, otherwise it’s a decent shampoo. Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts
J T.
Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts uploaded by J T.
Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts is one of the most beautiful shampoos that I've ever used- the natural rose smell is subtle but so uplifting; this shampoo lathers so nicely, cleans thoroughly but gently, leaves hair feeling nourished & reinforced and has definitely adds body & dimension to my hair as well. It's $39 but once you open the bottle & begin to use its 💯 clear that the brand did not cut any corners ingredient-wise in terms of quality. Also, a bottle lasts a lot longer than many other shampoos I've used of this size because you don't need much at all to get a good lather going. Also works great with the volumizing spray!
Laura L.
Andrews, NC
I have fine hair and I love this shampoo. It really gives me volume. My hair appears twice as thick. I love it so much, I already bought a back up. If your hair is fine, I would definitely try this shampoo.
Sierra W.
Christophe robin has some amazing products so it’s no big surprise that this one was great too, it definitely helped with volume and you can find some of their line approved with curly girl method! Would definitely buy again
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
I didn’t expect too much. It smelled like someone’s grandmother’s perfume. However I noticed volume in my hair as soon as it was dry. It even brushed through wet better. All of the girls at work kept telling me how great my hair looked as well.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
This shampoo smells amazing! Just like a bouquet of sweet roses. It actually doesn't lather that much. The consistency is very milky and thin. Definitely on the more watery side. For someone with thick hair, I feel like I need a good amount to fully wash my hair. It just seems to disappear into nothing when I wash! (But then again, I understand that this shampoo is directed towards thin hair types.) Although I don't find it to work for me, I must say.... the smell is very lovely. Wish I could get a body wash with this smell!
Jennifer S.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is a great shampoo and entire line for color treated hair. It helps me get the most out of my visits to the salon, so I’m doing less damage to my hair all around. Highly recommend.
Heather B.
San Jacinto, CA
I like the way this smells, but with long hair I feel like I have to use so much of a product that is expensive. I love everything else from the line, but I do not think I will be repurchasing. I recommend the rose clay voluminous scrub and the salt scrub, and finishing cream. This was Okay, not terrible, but not great either.
Stef N.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite shampoos. It’s not drying on the hair and leaves them smelling with such a beautiful, delicate rose scent.

Looking for your answer?