BeautyHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A unique clay-to-foam shampoo that helps create beautiful volume while absorbing impurities and oil from the scalp. Key benefits:- Helps create volume from the roots- Creates visible thickness without weighing it down- Helps preserve and enhance the hair color If you want to know more…This innovative formula is a unique blend of pure rassoul clay with densifying and re-mineralizing benefits, protective rose extracts, and Limnanthes extrac to help preserve and enhance the hair color. Its original paste texture transforms into an airy foam to bring immediate volume and thickness to fine hair without weighing it down. Hair is left with incredible body at the roots, while feeling full and light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This original formula is a unique combination of 100 percent pure and natural rassoul clay, rose water, and plant extracts. Its exclusive composition is 85 percent natural origin. It is not tested on animals

Has this worked for people with oily hair?
How does this product work for dry hair?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is AMAZING. I have really fine, flat and thin hair and I’ve never used any other hair cleansing product that has given me such lift at the root. I highly recommend!! Also it lasts for a really long time as you just need a little bit on scalp.
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Victoria A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wonderful product, has a very strong smell of Bulgarian rose in the jar (which I honestly like a lot!) Foams perfectly, so don't go overboard with the amount of product. Give a lot of volume for the hair, don’t need to add another styling product.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Christophe Robin products are amazing, I love their stuff! I have a few of their products that are holy grail ones and this is one of them. The scent is great and this does help with volume!
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as part of a Luxe sample set that I ordered from Sephora. I wasn’t expecting much from this because I already use very high end hair products, but this really cleansed my hair and scalp in a different way… feels like it removed build-up from my regular products that I didn’t even know was there. My scalp feels cleaner and my hair feels lighter and more voluminous after using this shampoo paste. I really like my regular hair products so I wouldn’t replace them with this, but I will add this into the rotation (to use at least once/week).
Jackie B.
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts is very #luxurious is both #texture and results! Feels like sugared honey; and smells divine. Awesome for #volume! Leaves hair shiny full and delicately scented. She is #pricey. Not for daily use; therefore it is #worth it. I like it best out if the volumizing shampoo scrubs that I've tried. I #recommend this on the regular.
Jenna C.
Lusby, MD
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Jenna C.
This product works great at detoxing my hair and making it feel so clean. It never dries out my scalp. The smell is a little much but it doesn’t stay on your hair that long.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Lauren K.
I had no idea what to expect with this product. I opened the container and there was a brown sugar scrub looking product in it. I was so surprised when I applied to my hair in the shower and it turned into a rich lather. I was even more surprised when I dried my hair the amount of amazing volume and texture I had! This is my holy grail hair product and I cannot recommend enough for short fine hair !
Rawan S.
Gurnee, IL
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Rawan S.
I love this! It really cleansed everything on my scalp 😂 a little goes along way, and once you light wet your head it all lathers up so well! I love when products smoothly lather up! If you’re looking for a deep cleanse this is it. My hair was lifted & volumized intensely!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by MANDY K.
This was my first time using a cleansing paste, so I had no idea what to expect. This came in a tub container with a screw top lid. The paste looks like pasty dirt, so I was naturally skeptical. The rose fragrance is quite strong. I happen to like it a lot, but I think for those who are sensitive to scent, this will not be ideal! I used this in the shower, dampening my hair, and then using my fingers to scoop out some of the clay. The texture was gritty, but not dry. It actually felt surprisingly moist. I applied this to my hair thinking it was going to be rough, but it began to dissolve and lather very well. I did need to add a little more water to my hair to make sure it lathered throughout the entire length of my strands. I really liked how it felt. It rinsed out clean, and I did use it with the Christophe Robin Volumizing Conditioner. After drying my hair, I can say that this is very good for me in regards to volume. I gave great lift, and left my hair smelling like roses. I don't feel like it gave me the deepest cleaning, however. This is kind of a plus or minus depending on your hair goals, but I wanted to mention this. I like that it doesn't dry out my strands because I do have a lot of damage from bleach, but I can see how someone who likes to have no product build up whatsoever, would not be the biggest fan. Overall, I do like this, and will happily use up the rest of the tub I have. I think the price is a bit much at $53, although I appreciate that this is a mostly natural product. One think I wish they would improve on is the packaging. I think it looks pretty, and minimalistic, but I don't love the jar. I think this could easily be put in a squeeze tube for convenience. It's cool to look at the paste which is why I think this is packaged this way, but having to screw the lid off and on and scoop out product with your fingers can be a bit much when you just want to get in and out of the shower.
Katie V.
Boscawen, NH
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Katie V.
So bummed because I wanted to love this product! I received this complimentary for testing purposes, but unfortunately I am not a fan. I have fairly thick wavy hair, and this product just made my hair feel so dry and frizzy. It smelled really good, and it definitely made my scalp feel nice! But the rest of my hair didn’t take very well to this, maybe it would work better for someone with oily hair. I wouldn’t recommend it personally.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca H.
Louisville, KY
il y a 7 mois
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts Is this product safe for color treated (just bleached) hair?
Aleksandra Z. il y a 4 mois
Should be safe according to their description,and it is SLS free. I have colored hair (light blonde), and my color did not fade while using this product 1-2 a week.
Becca H.
Louisville, KY
il y a 7 mois
Swathi A. il y a 6 mois
Yes my hair is bleached and colored and it’s quite mild . Works well and kinda enhances my existing color too
Maribel R.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 9 mois
I have this Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts and maybe I don't know how to use it. I have 3b -3c curly hair and I tried it twice and it's like I put a chunk of crunchy peanut butter in my hair lol and stay there and do nothing. Do I need to rub it in my hands first? Can someone tell me how to use it? Thanks 😊
Ana Y. il y a 9 mois
Yep, you have to put a bit in your hands lather it up and repeat until it's all worked up in your hair. I did it this way and liked the results.
A K.
Mahopac, NY
il y a un an
Melissa W. il y a un an
I have to use olaplex to help my frizziness, and then this shampoo to give it lots of volume. I would say this paste doesn’t prevent frizz but also doesn’t cause it — so that means you need some other conditioner or treatment to help tame the frizz. If you’ve got something, this paste is totally worth the $$ to achieve volume.