Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Asha B.Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Alyx B.Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts uploaded by Aimee L.

BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A unique clay-to-foam shampoo that helps create beautiful volume while absorbing impurities and oil from the scalp. Key benefits:- Helps create volume from the roots- Creates visible thickness without weighing it down- Helps preserve and enhance the hair color If you want to know more…This innovative formula is a unique blend of pure rassoul clay with densifying and re-mineralizing benefits, protective rose extracts, and Limnanthes extrac to help preserve and enhance the hair color. Its original paste texture transforms into an airy foam to bring immediate volume and thickness to fine hair without weighing it down. Hair is left with incredible body at the roots, while feeling full and light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This original formula is a unique combination of 100 percent pure and natural rassoul clay, rose water, and plant extracts. Its exclusive composition is 85 percent natural origin. It is not tested on animals

Buy on Sephora*
Kara F.
Kara F.
I just got this today and I am so excited to try it!!!! I hope it works!!! I have heard really great things about this product!! I got it in my Sephora playbox!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
I got this as a deluxe sample in the Sephora play box, it smells amazing! It doesn't lather like typical shampoo, but it makes your scalp feel squeaky clean without stripping your hair of precious oils. I am definitely incorporating this into my regime! #sephoraplay #scalptreatment #luxe
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I've never tried this but I know people who have they said it is the best for their dry scalp definitely good for driver it's very nice long and lasting it smells nice I was very satisfied hearing all of this
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Improves the appearance of your skin, your face looks radiant! I highly recommend for all the girls
Bonds B.
Bonds B.
You only need to massage this in and the wash off which is great. No waiting around. The actual product is a brown paste that looks like…honestly the most accurate description is poo. It doesn’t look very appealing at all but thankfully it smells really nice and so it doesn’t end up being too off putting. The smell is sweet and cosmetic, a bit like a floral cream.
This poo looking brown paste almost instantly transforms into the most gorgeous silky, smooth, white foam when you work it in your hair. It feels amazing, smells nice and your hair feels great.It definitely gives hair volume. It is paraben, silicone, SLS and colorant free and is suitable for coloured hair too.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Belfast
I got this product free with my look fantastic box and it is amazing! It is like an exfoliater for your scalp, it lathers well, the smell of rose is amazing and long lasting! My hair is lovely and soft after drying with more volume and still smells like roses 48 hours later 😍 the photo I've attached is my hair after letting it naturally dry! Normally it is thick and wavy with normal products but it's even thicker with this one :)
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply aftwrall.
CAITLIN C.
CAITLIN C.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
It looks like a face mask yet it's an amazing product for your hair!! You only need a small amount & it lathers up beautifully 😍 it literally does what it says it will. Leaves you with hair full of volume & it smells amazing too. Like you've been to the salon
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
I used this product last night and I've already fell in love with it! It lathers up into a foam which is fascinating as it starts out with a stub texture and you use it as shampoo I think. Can't wait to use it again!
Isadora G.
Maravilhoso
Recomendo gostei demais
Paola G.
Paola G.
Wow, where can i get this from?
ana m.
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Does this smell good?
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This product is very intriguing. I am all about natural hair care without sulfates, silicone, etc. I have highlighted hair that is baby fine and would love to know if this product would work well on my hair to give it volume.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it have a strong scent?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Will it help a dandruff/oily scalp?