BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A unique clay-to-foam shampoo that helps create beautiful volume while absorbing impurities and oil from the scalp. Key benefits:- Helps create volume from the roots- Creates visible thickness without weighing it down- Helps preserve and enhance the hair color If you want to know more…This innovative formula is a unique blend of pure rassoul clay with densifying and re-mineralizing benefits, protective rose extracts, and Limnanthes extrac to help preserve and enhance the hair color. Its original paste texture transforms into an airy foam to bring immediate volume and thickness to fine hair without weighing it down. Hair is left with incredible body at the roots, while feeling full and light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This original formula is a unique combination of 100 percent pure and natural rassoul clay, rose water, and plant extracts. Its exclusive composition is 85 percent natural origin. It is not tested on animals

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Absolutely fantastic product. I got this as a sample from Sephora initially and thought it was a bit expensive, but after trying it I was hooked! I have thick curly hair and a sensitive scalp. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, moisturized, and my scalp feeling and looking great. There is some texture to it to massage into your scalp and hair and the lather is crazy! You really only need a small amount. Worth the price.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've been using a deluxe sample of this the past few days. It says it's for fine hair, that adds volume. I have thick hair, but I use it anyway. My hair comes away feeling so soft and it looks very nice after it dries. I definitely recommend this product, even if you don't have fine hair.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Does an excellent job cleansing my hair and scalp. Not as excellent as the sea salt scrub by Christophe Robin but pretty close. This doesn’t provide as much volume as the salt scrub either but this is better to use as an every day shampoo.
Cassandra P.
I got this as a deluxe sample in the Sephora play box, it smells amazing! It doesn't lather like typical shampoo, but it makes your scalp feel squeaky clean without stripping your hair of precious oils. I am definitely incorporating this into my regime! #sephoraplay #scalptreatment #luxe
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I've never tried this but I know people who have they said it is the best for their dry scalp definitely good for driver it's very nice long and lasting it smells nice I was very satisfied hearing all of this
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love the smell of this product so much! A tiny amount goes such a long way! Bit pricy but worth every penny. Lathers like no ones business - not that it should ever be. 😒
Kara F.
I just got this today and I am so excited to try it!!!! I hope it works!!! I have heard really great things about this product!! I got it in my Sephora playbox!
Desiree R.
Homestead
Improves the appearance of your skin, your face looks radiant! I highly recommend for all the girls
Siobhan T.
Nn13 5pq
If I was sent to a dessert island and had to choose one hair product to take this would be the one. I only discovered this premium haircare brand this summer and I am now addicted.

While this product is quite pricey please do not be put off by the small tubs. A little really does go a long way. I use around 2 grams of this once a week when washing my hair. Looking at the tub I’ve only used around 20g since I began using it 4 months ago and o use it every week without fail.

You only need to apply a small amount to a finger tip. Then work it into your 4 fingers with your thumb. Then add a slight splash of water and share it with the fingertips in your other hand. I then too my head upside down after shampooing and Work this product into my scalp. As I begin to apply it to my scalp it starts to lather very quickly and becomes easy to apply to my scalp and the first few inches of my hair. (You don’t want to apply this to all of your hair.) I then leave it for a minute of two before washing it off and styling my hair.

This product leaves my scalp feeling softer without any build up or dandruff etc. It makes my hair more volumised and bouncy at the roots when styled. It also removes excess oil at the roots of my hair and scalp to reveal fresher hair that looks freshly washed for longer in-between washes. In particular, it has a really additive and tasty smell...I can’t put my finger on what ingredients make it smell so nice but it smells a bit like chocolate. It adds a lovely aroma to the bathroom when washing your hair. Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts

I recommend looking out for special offers for this product as there are quite a few at the moment on this brand and individually these items are quite expensive. Nevertheless, if you have the money to invest this is defiantly worth the cost. If you use a small amount like o have recommended above this item could last you nearly a year which makes it much more cost effective and appealing.
Bonds B.
You only need to massage this in and the wash off which is great. No waiting around. The actual product is a brown paste that looks like…honestly the most accurate description is poo. It doesn’t look very appealing at all but thankfully it smells really nice and so it doesn’t end up being too off putting. The smell is sweet and cosmetic, a bit like a floral cream.
This poo looking brown paste almost instantly transforms into the most gorgeous silky, smooth, white foam when you work it in your hair. It feels amazing, smells nice and your hair feels great.It definitely gives hair volume. It is paraben, silicone, SLS and colorant free and is suitable for coloured hair too.
Paola G.
Wow, where can i get this from?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Does it have a strong scent?
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Does this smell good?
Morayma C.
How do you use this product and its quality?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Clay to foam-shampoo? Sounds interesting. Does the foam have a tint to it or is it white?