BY CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A unique clay-to-foam shampoo that helps create beautiful volume while absorbing impurities and oil from the scalp. Key benefits:- Helps create volume from the roots- Creates visible thickness without weighing it down- Helps preserve and enhance the hair color If you want to know more…This innovative formula is a unique blend of pure rassoul clay with densifying and re-mineralizing benefits, protective rose extracts, and Limnanthes extrac to help preserve and enhance the hair color. Its original paste texture transforms into an airy foam to bring immediate volume and thickness to fine hair without weighing it down. Hair is left with incredible body at the roots, while feeling full and light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This original formula is a unique combination of 100 percent pure and natural rassoul clay, rose water, and plant extracts. Its exclusive composition is 85 percent natural origin. It is not tested on animals

Amber D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts more...
This is a clarifying, cleansing paste that starts out as a scrub and turns into a thick shampoo. When I say clarifying and cleansing, I do mean it. This will scrub your scalp gently so as not to irritate, but with enough punch to really get your scalp clean. My scalp is the softest it has ever been. There is no residual dry shampoo, product or flakes. But there are some key things you need to know that people don't think of:
~ Like any extremely cleansing, exfoliating product, it will leave your hair feeling dry and course. But also, like any exfoliating product, you don't JUST use this and say you are done. Your hair will DEFINITELY need moisture after using this. I personally use a deep conditioner and leave it in the rest of my shower til the end and gently comb it through. ~ Don't be surprised if after you are done using this, you have more hair shed while combing or brushing after. This is TOTALLY normal. You have stimulated your hair root and a lot will come out. You will have less than normal next time you wash. ~ A little goes a LONG way.
If you use these steps and tricks, you will be as happy as I am with it. I am not a fan of rose scent so I will pass this on to friends and maybe get the Sea Salt one, but this is a great investment to use once every few months.
Bunsoy P.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is the best I have ever tried. I got this from play box at Sephora never knowing what to expect, but this really caught my attention. My hair is very fine but when I was done, my hair just absolutely became fuller and wow! I am so amazed with this product. I’m one who loves brand products but my goodness, this product is “The Best” compared to what I’m currently using right now which are: Kerastase and Alterna. I love this product!
Jessie S.
Review for: Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 8.33 oz/ 250 mL more...
Weird and amazing, this product gives unbelievable volume while not drying my hair. The tinest amount lathers like crazy. This shampoo along with the scalp scrub have got to be the best (and most unique) shampoos I’ve tried in a long time! I would give 5 stars, but a bit pricey.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,051 reviews
Review for: Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts, Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts, Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 8.33 oz/ 250 mL, Other more...
Lately ive been getting compliments on my hair and i wanted to share this Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 2.7 oz/ 75 mL ! This is what I’ve been using. I got it as a sample from Birchbox and it’s GREAT. The price point makes me want to vomit just because, I’m not quite used to paying for luxury #Haircare. I want this so bad but I’m just going to have to use my sample size sparingly.

It’s Amazing though!!! The paste is this crazy unique clay like texture that confused me at first but i rubbed it in my hands and through my hair (just like shampoo) when i was in the shower, exfoliating closer to my roots. It’s turns to foam as you lather up. I expected this to strip my hair and leave it weighed down, it didn’t. It was left feeling super clean and weightless! It also removes product buildup it’s such a great product, i just adore 🥰 it! The volume and body in my hair is wonderful.

I’m going to have to save up my pennies or ask the mister to get this for me for #ValentinesDay. I highly recommend it. It also makes a great #GiftIdea for that special someone or some self love for yourself.

Meg🐘 M.
Manchester
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is definitely a weird texture and something to get used to but I found that it did at least give me the volume I was looking for while still making my hair feel clean. Though I do have hair that is typically more flat and straight than wavy, I enjoyed that this give me a little extra volume that I was looking for while still leaving my scalp feeling cleansed and non-greasy. Smells super good too!Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
Allison W.
Review for: Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts, Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts, Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 8.33 oz/ 250 mL more...
I can't even understand how this product made it to the shelves. Received it in my November beauty box and should have known better but tried it anyway. Always looking for volume. Who ever thought telling women that putting a gritty, clay paste in their hair was a good idea is laughing while rolling in piles of cash. This "cleanser" transformed my fine, shiny, silky, shoulder-length hair to a dry and brittle rat's nest in just one use. No volume, just a stiff and lifeless yet aggressive mat of hair on my head despite through rinsing rinsing, rinsing, followed by desperate conditioning. Not only did it make me look and feel like a crackhead, but it also managed to strip away the lovely warm brown color and leave it a dull orangey brown. All in just ONE USE folks - what a bargain! I actually had to have my hair colorglazed to repair the damage done by this product and to restore my previous softness and shine.

Christophe Robin, you probably owe a lot of women for a lot of salon visits after using your abhorrent product. It's almost irresponsible for anyone to be selling something this terrible. Sephora, I'm pretty upset you even sent this out to me.
My H.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently got a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box. I does what it claims. I gotten great volume and my scalp feels clean without feeling stripped of oil and dry. However 1) the ends of my hair felt very gummy and stringy. I have balayage in my hair and last year I had almost a very very light light blonde ombre going on. So I am not sure if the end of my processed hair did not like the product and that it felt very sticky and like its gonna snap (rubbery feeling, even after it air dried or blow dried). 2) the price is a big turned off. Its very expensive for the full size and the amount of product that you get. So i looked for an alternative, just used the Carol’s Daughter Rassoul clay shampoo. Will write a review after several use.
abigail e.
cana, VA
Omg!!! If you want lots of volume, then you need this!! it’s so great. it will make your hair feel super nasty at first, but after you condition it, it feels brand new. i always let mine air dry and find that it gives me the most volume that way. but i’ve never had this much volume. it’s cleansed my oily scalp too. ❤️❤️
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
I don't understand how anyone likes this product. I absolutely DESPISE this stuff. The first time I used this, I felt like I had a ton of product left in my hair after I had washed, dried and styled it. I couldn't wait to wash my hair again. But I decided to try it again a few weeks later. Same thing. This tangles my hair horribly and that NEVER happens to me. My hair was dry, frizzy and unmanageable. Instead of sharing with a friend who might enjoy it, I threw the entire product away because I don't hate anyone enough to give them this product.
I noticed zero difference in volume but 100% difference in overall smoothness, texture, and manageability in a horrible way.
Alex A.
I personally didn't like this product but I still do think it is a good product. When it says paste, it means it. It's super think and I really didn't think it was going to do much but it turned into a soft, thick lather as soon as it hit my wet hair - like lathered better than any shampoo I've ever tried. I felt like a little really goes a long way here as well. I wasn't a super big fan of the smell, which sucked because it definitely stuck with my hair through the day. I felt like my hair didn't feel different right after rinsing this out, but as soon as i finished with my conditioning after this, I could tell my hair felt much cleaner than normal.
Mia b.
BURSA
can you use this every day? what's the downside if you do? Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it have a strong scent?
Shronda S.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this smell good?
Paola G.
Wow, where can i get this from?

Sephora