BeautyHairHair ProductsChristophe Robin
Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

The original scalp treatment scrub with sea salt, a multi-award winner and the first one ever created!

• Votre Beauté 2014
  • Allure, Best of Beauty 2015
  • Glamour, Beauty award 2016

Purifying, hydrating and soothing shampoo for sensitive scalps and oily roots.

The cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt is ideal as a detox treatment as it cleanses, purifies and restores balance to sensitive or oily scalps. It can also be used as a post-color treatment to soothe tingling and itching sensations.

Paraben, silicone and colorant free.

FOR: Sensitive scalps ; Oily scalps ; Oily roots
WHEN: Once or twice a week
BENEFITS: Cleanses ; Purifies ; Detoxifies ; Hydrates and soothes scalps
TEXTURE: Compact texture

Would you try a new product if you already had a favorite in that category? I’m thinking of a new scalp scrub but am so in love with Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt I can’t imagine anything better!
Has anyone found that this lightens their hair after using? Maybe it was just looking darker due to product build up and this removed it leaving lighter hair but I got feedback from a number of people that my hair looked much lighter the day after washing with this.
Do they make a version of this without the salt? This my favorite shampoo ever and I’m looking for the CR shampoo that is most similar to this without the scrub aspect. I got their lightening shampoo and it didn’t give that same squeaky clean feeling.
Start your review of Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke B.
Colfax, WA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke B.
I *adore* this scrub! It eliminates all the flakes that chronically plague my scalp. After use, my scalp is amazingly smooth without feeling stripped or dry. This scrub also seems to do a good job clarifying product buildup - I am always surprised at how voluminous and soft this makes my hair!
Heather Y.
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Heather Y.
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Heather Y.
Considering this is called a scalp scrub, and I have too much hair for this to actually get to my scalp much, I feel like my 5 star review is odd. But wow, does this leave my hair feeling and smelling great! Lathers up surprisingly well for what feels like a paste and doesn’t require much to shampoo your entire head. Really love it!
Heather J.
LAND O LAKES, FL
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Heather J.
Love this hair scrub! Removes all the product buildup well without completely stripping the moisture from my scalp, foams up great and smells wonderful! This is the best scrub I've found so far....love it
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Eva O.
I got this from my Ipsy May Glam Bag X. I have dry hair and it’s short, I may have use a little too much product in my hair (next time I know to use less) but I have never felt anything that made my hair and scalp feel so squeaky clean and fresh, and my hair feels so much lighter (not as heavy) it was like washing any and all grime away that I didn’t know was there. My hair feels so amazing and the smell is also amazing! I definitely will purchase this again and I highly recommend this product, whether you have dry or oily hair, you will love it! Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The salt crystals are too big. It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate (ugh... why?). Made my hair feel stripped. I could see this causing major breakage. The smell is also very overpowering. I’ll use the rest as a foot scrub or something but I’m not putting it on my head again. Don’t trust the positive reviews for this “purifying scrub.”
Kim H.
Mansfield, MA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Kim H.
It was strange at first to scoop out this thick and chunky salt solution, but once I started working it into the scalp it got easier. It lathered up really nicely and the large salt “slivers” were just the right amount of abrasion to exfoliate the scalp before dissolving.
Nicole D.
Saint Louis, MO
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Nicole D.
This is a really amazing sea salt scrub. It has a light mint smell . Its not harsh on your scalp and takes out any impurities when you use it my scalp was left feeling so clean and refreshed. I will most definitely be buying this again. Go out and get yourself Christophe Robin Cleansing and purifying scrub with sea salt, your scalp will thank you 😊
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Kelly L.
I got a sample of this product. I have to say I did use it with the olapex no. 3 ( which I love ). I do feel it did make my hair softer and more manageable. The one thing I really didn’t like about it was the smell. It has a super strong perfume smell. I am super sensitive to scents and it was too much for me. Even if the product is good I feel like since I’m really sensitive I would have to pass on the product.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Amanda W.
I really enjoy this scalp cleansing and purifying scrub with sea salt. It has a wonderful menthol fresh scent that isn't too over powering. It lathers really well and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy. Overall I would purchase this again for post color treatment or if I needed a detox. Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt uploaded by Maribel J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been saving my oily itchy scalp. Lately my scalp has been acting up and in my journey to stop the oily itchyness I found this. I use it once a week, sometimes twice just cause it smells like ocean salt water lol. It’s a little tricky getting down to my roots (I have a 3A curls) but I use my scalp scrubber and it does the job. It’s soothing but if you have any irritation on the scalp, well, it’s literally putting salt in the wound and will sting a little. (Hence 4 stars for that and the price-phew!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 2 mois
S G. il y a 2 mois
The Christophe robin one is really awesome! I love everything about it. The fragrance, the tingly feeling, how clean my hair feels, and how a little goes a long way. If you already like a product, why do you want to try a different one? Are there other ingredients you want in a scalp scrub? If you have the means and opportunity to try different products.,,I say yes! You might not be able to imagine something better, but there very well could be something you do like more. How would you know if you didn’t try?
Joanne P.
Fullerton
il y a un an
How do you use Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt shampoo without losing so much of the product? It doesn’t dissolve very fast so when I try to lather or put directly onto scalp you can hear the crumbs fall into the shower.
Kim H. il y a un an
I part my hair down the middle and apply the product there with my head tipped down. Use small amounts on your fingertips to massage it in starting at the part. Repeat using small amounts until you feel necessary.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
il y a un an
Anyone know a dupe for Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt ? I want to try it but not pay for a large bottle. Some of the reviews on Amazon for smaller containers look sketchy. Come from third party seller, no safety seals etc
Samantha J. il y a un an
I don't know any dupes, but I'm a beauty advisor for a beautytap.com has partnered with his produts and I can give a discount on the 1st purchase. I won't try Christophe Robin products on Amazon or Ebay as they can be sketchy. It is a very good scrub I highly recommend it! If interested: Dm [user:samk_beauty2020] 💖