BeautyHairHair ProductsChristophe Robin

A progressive lightening treatment for natural or color-treated hair. Hair that has been dyed blonde or highlighted tends to dull or take on a grey or yellow tone over time. After a coloring job, the edges of the hair are often too heavy and dark, especially on people who are covering white hairs. When used on color-treated hair, the Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower gently eliminates residue and excess pigments from a recent or overly heavy dye job. And when used on natural hair, it prepares it to be naturally and gradually lightened by the sun's rays for a lovely golden glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This shampoo does not contain oxidizers, ammonia, silicone, or colorants.

How many shampoos with this product before you notice any brightening effect of blonde hair?
Does it work? Does your hair & scalp feel better after use?
Start your review of Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower Progressive Lightening Treatment!
Vanessa  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower Progressive Lightening Treatment uploaded by Vanessa  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love how this shampoo smells as with all Christophe hair care products. All unique and all great smelling. Left my hair clean and soft. Can be used everyday but I would think alternating it would be best for me since I like volume shampoos. I like that it has a brightening effect with use over time. A shampoo to keep the hair, clean, soft and bright!
Elizabeth S.
Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower Progressive Lightening Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This is one of the better clarifying shampoos I’ve used. It lathers well and gets rid of product buildup at the scalp. I use it on my scalp area and then a hydrating shampoo on the bottom sections to get a balanced look post blow dry. Bonus all natural too!
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
Years ago, when I went to the Christophe robin salon to get my hair blonder, they suggested this shampoo as a one every 5 washes product. It brightens up the color, gently but efficiently, gets rid of any product or pollution build up and just leaves your blonde hair looking refreshed. It smells super good, you don't need to use too much of it and it lathers up nicely, and it works great for all round blonde or just highlighted hair
Sinead R.
Grapevine, TX
This is a gentle, clarifying shampoo that brightens up any blonde in your hair. It cleanses any build up in the hair - it isn’t a ‘sudsy’ type of shampoo but to me that’s a sign that it is really clarifying. No fancy smell and a little actually goes a long way with this. I try and wash my hair only twice a week so I use this shampoo once a week minimum. I will definitely buy it again.Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower Progressive Lightening Treatment
Jenn S.
If you have blonde hair this shampoo is a life saver. It brightens gently and keeps blonde from oxidizing. It also seems like it nourishes hair without conditioner. I use this when I'm prepping hair for retouch. There's less need for lifting the ends and keeps roots blended.
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Love love love it! I am amazed by how flawless and natural my hair looks with such a little effort after trying some Christophe Robin products! Would recommend it to everyone and would purchase it again and again 🤍
Karen M.
Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower Progressive Lightening Treatment uploaded by Karen M.
I use this shampoo weekly right before the blue mask to get the brass out of my hair. This is like magic really. My hair transforms into baby blonde from a more brassy shade caused by a variety of things. Lifesaver during COVID.
Jamie B.
Toney, AL
I would only use this once a week. It does clarify and brighten beautifully, smells like a ginger fizz and the lather is bubbly. You must use a mask afterwards!
Ellie R.
Perfect to use before coloring. If your colorist doesn’t have it, bring it! It is the best pre-color step you are going to find.
Molly F.
I’m not sure how brightening this actually is, but it’s a good clarifying shampoo. It smells really nice. It doesn’t get very sudsy so I have to use a lot to get it through my hair. But my hair and scalp feel super clean and fresh after use.