BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fresh-cut boughs and branches of pine, balsam, and hollyberry. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Jojo M.
Love this candle, smells like holidays and cheer and family memories. Yankee candles are very high quality and last long
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this product especially during the Christmas holidays. It smells so good. And they burn so good.
Alexia C.
Plantation , FL
I hate this scent. It's way too strong and gives me a headache. It does put you in a s Christmas mood though.
Logan W.
Candles. Christmas time. Do I really need to say more? It makes my house smell happy if that even makes sense.
angel t.
Love yankee candle especially the holiday scents they last a long time even after it's burned out a lil pricey
Amy H.
Newington, CT
I buy this for my mom and grandma because they have fake trees. It makes their homes smells Christmas-y
Sanam A.
My FAVORITE Christmas scent! Smells like a Christmas tree!! The whole house smells like a fresh tree
Somer B.
Dunedin, FL
Love this scent, always brings the holidays right inside the house. Seasonal but never disappoints.
Karizza T.
40 south toad, Luton
I absolutely love Yankee candles, I love the different smells they provide with a wide selection to choose from. The smell from Yankee candles is just beyond amazing. Strong and long lasting too.
Jody H.
North Ayrshire
Have purchased this as a gift for family before. Really strong smelling & long lasting; looks lovely as a gift and sets the mood when lit. Can smell it all through the house