BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fresh-cut boughs and branches of pine, balsam, and hollyberry. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Ana C.
Houston, Tx
I really like the smell of pine so one of my favorite candles is this, if aroma expands throughout my house and is like feeling in the forest.
Peggy S.
Kingwood, TX
This candle has a great smell that reminds me of Christmas!! It does not burn too fast or produce too much smoke. The candle color is festive!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to always. It's natural and safe for all exspecally for the little ones. I am allergic to almost all scents so this is my fave.
Adrianna H.
Statesboro, GA
I love this candle any time of the year, but Christmas it is. Whenever you light this candle you get the feel of Christmas and it’s amazing
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
who doesn't like the smell of christmas wreather. It's the most wonderful time of the year. I have about 2 in my house for that time.
melinda m.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my husband's favorite candle and scent. If he could have one lite all day everyday he would. It really smells like a pine tree.
Danielle R.
Christmas wreath burns all year long in my house! It's a sharp smelling scent and keeps the house smelling wonderful all year long!
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
I have purchased this candle a few times during winter. I enjoy this one because it reminds me of Christmas and last a long time
Emily O.
Albany, NY
I live Yankee candle!! These candles have the best scents and they last a really long time. The store always has good deals too
Destiny L.
Colchester, CT
Love the smell of this candle. It's good for people who have allergies and can not get a real tree like me who has asthma.