BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fresh-cut boughs and branches of pine, balsam, and hollyberry. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Mark K.
New York , NY
Every year when Christmas rolls around I reach for this candle. It smells amazing when burning and is always satisfying. It's quite affordable for the amount of candle you get. I'd definitely recommend this candle to others.
Holly S.
This has to be one of my favorite scents! Any time this scent is in m house it literally smells like Christmas. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and I love having that smell all throughout my house.
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
I love the holiday scents! They are my favorite! Also the crackling wicks are amazing to sit by and listen to, giving a calming sensation while also giving off an amazing fragrance!
Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
The scent of this candle is pure holiday joy. I ran through this candle so quickly but I’m not even mad because I enjoyed every minute of it so immensely! Worth every penny.
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Love this scent year round. Smells so honey and fresh.  I find Yankee cost more but actually smells not just when you open it but the entire time it burns. Amazing!  Do often a candle smells good but doesn't make the room smell good.   Best quality candle snywhere
Rachel W.
Wilmington, DE
This candle scent is really strong but perfect for the Christmas time. Makes your house a smell like you have an actual real tree in your living room.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I bust these candles out every single Christmas. They have become a seasonal staple in my home and I look forward to being able to light them soon .
Graceann O.
Perrysburg
I love the Fresh Balsam scent. This is a great price. It lasts all day and the scent lingers. I get this product every year at Yankee candle.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
Yankee candles are by far my favorite candle. The scents fill my whole house up. Great quality. The price is a bit high, wish they had more coupons
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
This smell reminds me soooo much of Christmas, it's strong so I burn it in a big room and I love it, I always have one on hand during the winter