BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fresh-cut boughs and branches of pine, balsam, and hollyberry. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on!
carrie m.
Springfield
I am a huge fan of all Yankee candle candles. I love the smell of them and love how long the candle lasts for. I can burn a candle all day long for multiple days and my house smells amazing
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
I love this Yankee candle! It smells like Christmas! It lasts so long and is a stable in my home during the most wonderful time of the year! Very affordable and makes your house smell great!
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
These candles are expensive but if you watch for coupons you can usually get a nice deal. They smell amazing and it leaves your whole house smelling like a dream
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Really love the holidays fragrances and the two wick candles. They seems to burn better and really just flow through the whole house. A little on the pricey side but this is also one of the best brand for great smelling and quality candles
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
I buy this for my mom for her birthday right before christmas every year. My parents have an artificial tree but my mom loves the smell of christmas trees. She lights it in the same room that their tree is in and people are always commenting about how good her “tree” smells. I just wish yankee candle wasn’t so expensive.
Jody D.
I love this smell in the winter. Especially around Christmas. I have found other Christmas scented candles to have a strong cinnamon smell to them. This scent has a Christmas tree smell. It makes the house smell so good. Definitely worth the extra money for the candle. They last for a really long time too.
Alexa H.
I love love love this time of year so this candle really sets it all in! It's not too strong and not to faint either. The candle lasts a long time and gets me in the Christmas spirit. It is very affordable. I recommend it but don't even have to. When it is burning in my house it speaks for itself
Annabel L.
I love candles so much. Especially anything Christmas related. I enjoy lighting a candle. It can really change my mood. I normally start lighting seasonal candles in November it puts me in a great mood for the holidays. They can be pricey depending on where you buy them.
Daniella D.
Purchased this candle from a store in the mall last year for Christmas and it definitely smells like Christmas and the holidays which is an amazing scent. It makes you feel cozy and at home. I would highly recommend this candle.

5 out of 5 stars.⭐️